apiarist in a sentence
1) Apiarists also use the tree's flowers for honey production.
2) All under the control of apiarist Inspectors.
3) Beekeepers, also known as " apiarists ," harvest the honey.
apiarist example sentences4) The apiarists club hires them out so that might be enough reason to join right there.
5) Beekeepers are also called honey farmers or apiarists ( from Latin apis , bee ; cf.
6) These hives are typefied by removable frames, which allow the apiarist to inspect for diseases and parasites.
7) He is also a keen apiarist , giving freely of his time to advise and mentorÂ beginner bee-keepers.
8) In Europe, both Dzierżon and fellow apiarist Baron August von Berlepsch had been focused on side-opened hives.
9) This means more colonies per apiarist - and less time, ultimately, to devote to labour-intensive organic beekeeping methods.
10) One of its features is an extended flowering period, which is of particular interest to apiarists wanting more bee forage.
11) Firing Of State Beekeeper Stings Kentucky 's apiarists FRANKFORT - Kentucky beekeepers are abuzz about the firing of state apiarist Phil Craft .
12) A keen apiarist , standing among the hives, will soon have to produce a piece of paper and a pencil if he or she is going to explain bee behaviour to a group of children.
13) A survey of beekeepers indicated that apiarists often relied on more expensive, less effective, and sometimes illegal methods to protect their bee yards from bears.
14) Gates had been promoted from an assistant to an associate professor in 1915, and had continued to work both as a lecturer and as the apiarist of the experimental station.
15) Frank McNamara (62), an apiarist , and Geoff Inkpen (25), a young farmer, heard the sound of a big aircraft in serious trouble, flying low nearby.
example sentences with apiarist16) Dr. Jan Dzierżon, a Polish apiarist and Roman Catholic priest, had in the year 1835 determined the correct spacing for the top-bars in beehives.
17) Apiarist Eric Fenner will be giving expert advice on the hive, honey, royal jelly, pollination and botany during a slide show which starts at 8 pm.
18) No, the Bard didn't moonlight as an apiarist , though in his main line of work as a poet and dramatist he surely had to consult his dictionary fairly often.
19) For many years he has had a high reputation as an apiarist , and he has met with success in all his undertakings.
20) Although he was introduced to beekeeping at the age of fourteen, he was timid with bees and did not become an apiarist until the age of eighteen.
21) For now I can only dream about moving down south and becoming an apiarist and have to settle with annual trips to Bartholomews Meadery.
22) When she isn't working, Dr. Lumley loves spending time with friends and family, and is an avid outdoor enthusiast, traveller, gardener, and apiarist .
23) Since 2007, she's been scanning her online community of organic apiarists for news of uncontrolled mites, colony collapse and other troubles.
24) As part of his job, he researches the best practices to address bee problems and passes them on to Canada's 7,000 apiarists .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apiarist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apiarist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apiarist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apiarist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apiarist.
20 examples of simple sentences of apiarist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apiarist
Compound Sentences with apiarist
Complex Sentences with apiarist
Compound-Complex Sentences with apiarist