aphid in a sentence
1) Aphids are more troublesome during cool, dry weather.
2) These aphids are capable of eating both hosts.
3) The cucumber mosaic virus is transmitted by aphids .
aphid example sentences4) Early control is necessary because aphids reproduce rapidly.
5) Another harmful insect pest is the aphid .
6) Soybean aphids may indirectly affect plant health through viral transmission.
7) This allows otherwise green aphids to be coloured red.
8) I'm still guessing your main problem is aphids .
9) Aphids appear when there is too much nitrogen.
10) It is formed by aphids and appears white.
11) Aphids migrating into fields can transmit viruses.
12) The soybean aphid is native to Asia.
13) Pink aphids regularly appear on the growing tips of tomato plants.
14) These spotted beetles can find aphids on plants indoors and outside.
15) This green lacewing larvae is eating pest aphids .
example sentences with aphid16) This aphid usually feeds on twigs and can cause branch mortality.
17) Both the larvae and adults are found feeding on aphid colonies.
18) Repeat every day or two until aphids are under control.
19) This is most often seen in aphids and scale insects.
20) The larvae crawl about exposed on vegetation feeding on aphids .
21) In early August, aphids were noticed on three leaves.
22) Fortunately, this aphid is not present every season.
23) It describes the typical descent of a falling aphid .
24) To control aphids , one must also eliminate ants.
25) Fortunately, aphids are not difficult to eradicate.
26) Treating plants to kill aphids is essential in maintaining healthy plants.
27) These farming ants protect the aphids by fighting off aphid predators.
28) These farming ants protect the aphids by fighting off aphid predators.
How to use aphid in a sentence29) Occasionally , however, the aphid populations explode.
30) For aphids it 's no big thing.
31) Early aphids attract ladybeetles that protect later crops.
32) Female moths and aphids produced significantly fewer pheromones.
33) Aphids also are often infected by bacteria, viruses and fungi.
34) Several varieties of soybean have demonstrated resistance to the soybean aphid .
35) Other insect pests include scale insects, aphids and earwigs.
36) Fortunately aphids have soft bodies and are not difficult to eradicate.
37) Aphids These are the most common insect pests of roses.
38) This can have the aphids away your plant life.
39) Aphids avoid this fate by osmoregulating through several processes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphid.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphid
Compound Sentences with aphid
Complex Sentences with aphid
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphid