aphesis in a sentence
1) Notice that Jupiter is the Fortune aphesis lord and is the formal element in the Quarters method.
2) By the way, the Spirit aphesis only switches to Aquarius in 1974 if you use 27 years for Capricorn.
3) Bated here is a contraction of abated through loss of the unstressed first vowel (a process called aphesis ); it means "reduced, lessened, lowered in force".
aphesis example sentences4) Leet can be pronounced as a single syllable, , rhyming with "eat," by way of aphesis of the initial vowel of "elite".
5) Complex blending, with both apocope and aphesis :
6) Blending with either apocope or aphesis :
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphesis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphesis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphesis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphesis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphesis.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphesis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphesis
Compound Sentences with aphesis
Complex Sentences with aphesis
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphesis