apgar in a sentence
1) A: perform an apgar assessment every 5 minutes.
2) Their babies were less likely to have low five-minute apgar scores.
3) People coming up from apgar - you know .
apgar example sentences4) C: drying and warming the infant and obtaining an apgar score.
5) A classic example is the apgar score to test the health of newborns.
6) No infant developed polycythaemia or suffered adverse effects on apgar scores or temperature.
7) B: obtain an apgar score.
8) The apgar Scale is often described in texts in mental retardation and developmental psychology.
9) Your trip officially begins in the late afternoon at apgar Campground in Glacier National Park.
10) Photo courtesy of Marra apgar .
11) Penn said the score provides more reliable information about a baby 's medical prospects than the apgar score .
12) Apgar's contribution was commemorated in 1994, when a U.S. postage stamp was issued in her honor.
13) The apgar scale is administered to a newborn at one minute after birth and five minutes after birth.
14) The paper's authors likened their PhysiScore to a more reliable, electronic version of an apgar score.
15) Day 1: Your trip officially starts in the afternoon at the apgar campground in Glacier National Park.
example sentences with apgar16) By comparison, the success of apgar score predictions for the same conditions ranged from 69 to 74 percent.
17) At this meeting, Virginia apgar presented her 10-point system for rating the brain functioning of newborn infants.
18) Birth weight, gestational age and apgar scores were significantly lower in the steroid group (p0.01).
19) Named after Virginia apgar .
20) Named after Virginia apgar .
21) Dr. Virginia apgar (1909-1974), creator of the apgar score for assessing health of newborns.
22) Dr. Virginia apgar (1909-1974), creator of the apgar score for assessing health of newborns.
23) Public cancer is more industrial to freeze live to the general economy of hospital and the drug of apgar including.
24) Not just measured, assessed, benchmarked and evaluated beginning with their apgar score and ending with the SAT.
25) The apgar score was based on heart rate, respiration, reflex irritability, muscle tone, and skin color.
26) The apgar score is a measure of a newborn 's transition from the uterus during the first minutes after birth.
27) Our world is filled with evaluations that start in the first five minutes after we are born ( apgar score)!
28) Mr. Charles E. apgar , the hero of the piece, has told the story in the American and British Press.
How to use apgar in a sentence29) Penn said many preterm babies have relatively good apgar scores, even those infants who go on to develop serious health complications.
30) Apgar SCALE The apgar scale is a standardized scale that is used to determine the physical status of an infant at birth.
31) Apgar SCALE The apgar scale is a standardized scale that is used to determine the physical status of an infant at birth.
32) The NICU folks were on hand, but he hit an 8-9 on the apgar scale and stayed with us.
33) Apgar was an anesthesiologist who, in 1952, developed a rapid, ten-point scale for diagnosing the health of infants at birth.
34) You will then break down camp and participate in one last hike near apgar campground or stop by the visitors center to pick up a souvenir.
35) Babies born at home were significantly less likely to have low apgar scores or need resuscitation, and they also suffered fewer birth injuries'.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apgar
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apgar with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apgar
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apgar in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apgar.
20 examples of simple sentences of apgar. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apgar
Compound Sentences with apgar
Complex Sentences with apgar
Compound-Complex Sentences with apgar