antiquated laws in a sentence
1) The antiquated laws regulating the police should be replaced with modern methods.
2) The manufacturers defended themselves by citing antiquated laws that permitted their discriminatory behavior.
3) Antiquated laws are yet to be reformed and brought in line with international practices.
antiquated laws example sentences4) Indian fines follow antiquated laws , and are often very paltry in today's terms).
5) These medical conditions often occur due to improper sanitation, insufficient care, inadequate oversight, and antiquated laws .
6) Under antiquated laws , chemical and radiation hazards are examined one at a time, if at all.
7) Due to antiquated laws , in many states, electors can still vote no confidence and go against their constituents.
8) Why are we letting our domesticated animals fall to the wayside by allowing substandard environmental conditions, improper health care, and antiquated laws ?
9) This often requires-or leads to-knowledge of antiquated laws , old political boundaries, migration trends, and historical socioeconomic or religious conditions.
10) They are bound by antiquated laws and cannot work with local law enforcement unless it's under the guise of JTTF, and that is only for terrorism.
11) "The first lesson in how to pull off a show trial is that it helps to have antiquated laws that criminalize ordinary (and necessary) speech."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiquated laws
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiquated laws with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiquated laws
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiquated laws in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiquated laws.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiquated laws. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiquated laws
Compound Sentences with antiquated laws
Complex Sentences with antiquated laws
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiquated laws