antiquaries in a sentence
1) He was often looked upon by other antiquaries for ideas.
2) Wherever they went they took antiquaries along with them.
3) Nevertheless, many practising antiquaries continue to claim the title with pride.
antiquaries example sentences4) It has long vexed Birmingham antiquaries and is perhaps insoluble.
5) But the annalists and the antiquaries still wrote in Latin.
6) The last recorded meeting of the Society of antiquaries was in 1607.
7) This may be why the earlier antiquaries thought of them as country houses.
8) Kelmscott Manor is now maintained by the Society of antiquaries .
9) Society of antiquaries of London incorporated.
10) Joint event with Society of antiquaries .
11) Don't miss the special Halloween event ' antiquaries of Terror'.
12) They have been hosted by the Society of antiquaries of Scotland since 1874.
13) Antiquaries , Society of, Edinburgh.
14) There were some writers of historical poems, some annalists, many industrious antiquaries .
15) He also founded the Society of antiquaries , and was its first president.
example sentences with antiquaries16) The next year he displayed photographs of Ireland at the Society of antiquaries .
17) The most important of these is dated 1554 (Society of antiquaries ).
18) John Gough Nichols was the third generation of renowned London printers, publishers and antiquaries .
19) In 1780, the founding meeting of the Society of antiquaries of Scotland took place.
20) Fellows of the Royal Society were often also Fellows of the Society of antiquaries .
21) Society of antiquaries of Scotland.
22) Roman remains are not rare, and are sufficiently important to have attracted ch notice from antiquaries .
23) Fellow, Society of antiquaries .
24) From 1895-1897 he was President of the Royal Society of antiquaries of Ireland.
25) Pownall was also honoured with membership in the Society of antiquaries and the Royal Society.
26) Helen Hughes (Mrs Brock) has been elected a Fellow of the Society of antiquaries .
27) Would not the antiquaries of succeeding centuries rightly reason from our past that we were a heathen nation?
28) It is described and figured in the Transactions of the Society of antiquaries of Scotland, Vol.
How to use antiquaries in a sentence29) The Ashmolean's involvement convinced the British Museum and the Society of antiquaries to help fund the project.
30) He utilised the local antiquaries shop, owned by an ancestor of Edmund Gruel, to distribute the haul.
31) In June 1968, soon after receiving the gold medal of the Society of antiquaries , she had a stroke.
32) Edwardian illustrated article for the Society of antiquaries of Scotland, interesting insight into the general knowledge of that time.
33) Stephen Weston verbally presented an English translation of the Greek text at a Society of antiquaries meeting in April 1802.
34) He was advised in the arts by the century's greatest antiquaries , Jacopo Strada and his son, Ottavio.
35) In April 1956, Childe was awarded the Gold Medal of the Society of antiquaries for his services to archaeology.
36) He bequeathed his valuable genealogical collections to the Society of antiquaries , of which he had been a fellow since 1901.
37) The Society of antiquaries of Newcastle upon Tyne, the oldest provincial antiquarian society in England, was founded in 1813.
38) He deplored the more comprehensive and eclectic approach of the Society of antiquaries , and their interest in the primitive past.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiquaries
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiquaries with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiquaries
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiquaries in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiquaries.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiquaries. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiquaries
Compound Sentences with antiquaries
Complex Sentences with antiquaries
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiquaries