antipode in a sentence
1) The panel was informed that children diagnosed with dinette antipode .
2) France was in many ways an antipode of Austria.
3) Antipode paleobotanists were way ahead of western geologists .
antipode example sentences4) The number of children diagnosed with dinette antipode .
5) In fact only portions of South America are antipodes with China.
6) The group-like elements form a group with inverse given by the antipode .
7) Easter Island finds its antipodes in the western corner of Rajasthan, India.
8) The largest amplitude signals are seismic surface waves that reach the antipode after about 100 minutes.
9) Its antipodes are some 300 km north of the Spanish city of A Coruña.
10) Reminiscent of 'not antipodes , but twins', isn't it?
11) Every line through the origin pierces the sphere in two opposite points called " antipodes ".
12) Voting and violence are antipodes .
13) It also has franchises in many other countries in Europe, Asia and the antipodes .
14) The three antipodes are usually ephemeral or persistent as in the case of "Atropa".
15) Sunrise and sunset do not quite oppose each other at antipodes due to refraction of sunlight.
example sentences with antipode16) Two particularly influential and widely recorded figures are often treated, somewhat inaccurately, as interpretive antipodes .
17) Hogan, C. M. (2009) Yellow-eyed Penguin: Megadyptes antipodes .
18) As a curiosity, their exact antipodes coincide with Cabañeros National Park, in Spain.
19) Biskupsky, an antipode to his strict, prudent wife, was causing her much moral suffering.
20) With an antipode defined on homogeneous elements by , the exterior algebra is furthermore a Hopf algebra.
21) The antipode is in Antarctica at . Barrow is roughly 1300 mi south of the North Pole.
22) The location of this unit near Odysseus' antipode argues for a connection between the crater and plains.
23) This sunspot absorption causes a seismic deficit that can be imaged at the antipode of the sunspot.
24) Russian opera reached its apogee with the works by Modest Mussorgsky and his antipode Pyotr Tchaikovsky.
25) Antipodes will be launched from Nova Southeastern University's Oceanographic Center in Port Everglades, Florida.
26) When they reach the top they will find themselves at Jerusalem's antipode , the Garden of Eden itself.
27) The least interesting approach to integrating fantasy and reality is to treat them as antipodes in a tidy imaginal world.
28) Beijing's antipode is located in the eastern part of Río Negro Province, Argentina, inland from Viedma.
How to use antipode in a sentence29) The author of the Norwegian book "Konungs Skuggsjá", from around 1250, discusses the existence of antipodes .
30) The great families of the east coast had immense estates and villas constructed in the style, with antipodes of Neoclassicism.
31) The largest landmass with antipodes entirely on land is the island of Borneo, whose antipodes are in the Amazon rainforest.
32) The largest landmass with antipodes entirely on land is the island of Borneo, whose antipodes are in the Amazon rainforest.
33) Holiday section is fine for some, About antipode our Thomson skilled middle, Exactly in which Balestier street ties together Thomson.
34) Balzac was a highly conservative Royalist; in many ways, he is the antipode to Victor Hugo's democratic republicanism.
35) St. Vergilius, abbot of St. Peter's since about 749, had quarelled with St. Boniface over the existence of antipodes .
36) From a Garden in the antipodes denotes an Australasian location as opposed to a European one, antipodes in its sense of being geographically foot to foot.
37) Mesmerism is a belief, constituting mortal mind, error is all there is to it, which is the very antipode of science, the immortal mind.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipode
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipode with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipode
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipode in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipode.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipode. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipode
Compound Sentences with antipode
Complex Sentences with antipode
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipode