antipathies in a sentence
1) Human sympathies and antipathies depend on very little things.
2) Violent antipathies are always suspicious, and betray a secret affinity.
3) Against antipathies there is no arguing; they are misfortunes.
antipathies example sentences4) We can't let the antipathies of our moral feelings sway us.
5) Unit cohesion ultimately overcame racial antipathies , frustrations and hatreds according to this analysis.
6) Because of strong antipathies toward communism, Korean journalism and free speech were tightly controlled.
7) Amity and antipathies created a masterpiece.
8) We all have antipathies , more or less, and my antipathy is rats.
9) It was feared that the prejudices and antipathies of the neighboring Germans might frustrate these expectations.
10) I had been much shut up in personal and family life; was a person rather of antipathies than sympathies.
11) Our moral sentiments are made up of sympathies and antipathies , of sense and imagination, of understanding and prejudice.
12) Symphysis of their antipathies .
13) Thirty and more years later, those underlying attitudes persist as unthinking sympathies and antipathies far below the level of articulate rationality.
14) Ethnic, religious, class, regional and national antipathies have all been known to find expression through football and football support.
15) His principle is repulsion, his nature contradiction: he is made up of mere antipathies ; an Ishmaelite indeed without a fellow.
example sentences with antipathies16) Who, among the inhabitants of our planet will be willing to "see" through the "old" outworn antipathies and go forward in cooperation with the spirit of peace?
17) It's that the class antipathies of black American culture the 'rap gap' have grown too wide for any one person, star or politician, to bridge.
18) Next part of his History attests to Tolstoy's willingness to suppress the personal political antipathies of his own and be historically objective.
19) Nevertheless, despite his own musical antipathies , Adams says Bernstein generally remained open-minded and curious enough "to try something at least once.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipathies
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipathies with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipathies
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipathies in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipathies.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipathies. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipathies
Compound Sentences with antipathies
Complex Sentences with antipathies
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipathies