antimutagenic in a sentence
1) They also play a role in animal antioxidant and antimutagenic defense.
2) GTP and its epicatechin derivatives exhibited antimutagenic effects in several test systems.
3) Pu'er tea has also been found to have antimutagenic and antimicrobial properties "in vitro".
antimutagenic example sentences4) In vitro experiments and studies done in mice have shown that Agaricus has immunomodulatory, antitumor, and antimutagenic properties.
5) Mukhtar H, Wang ZY, Katiyar SK, Agarwal R. Tea components: antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic effects.
6) Some studies advise against taking ginger during pregnancy ,suggesting that ginger is mutagenic, though some other studies have reported antimutagenic effects.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antimutagenic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antimutagenic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antimutagenic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antimutagenic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antimutagenic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antimutagenic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antimutagenic
Compound Sentences with antimutagenic
Complex Sentences with antimutagenic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antimutagenic