antimonial in a sentence
1) The battery industry traditionally also consumed the recovered antimonial lead.
2) In India almost all infections are resistant to pentavalent antimonials .
3) RECYCLING: Secondary antimony traditionally has been recovered as antimonial lead from batteries.
antimonial example sentences4) Treatments principally containing antimony are known as antimonials and are used as emetics.
5) The traditional treatment is with pentavalent antimonials such as sodium stibogluconate and meglumine antimoniate.
6) WW (clean smelted scrap wheelweight) is a low antimonial lead alloy with trace tin and arsenic.
7) If tin is not present then WW and any antimonial alloy is a bit sluggish and oxidation occurs faster.
8) As an emetic it is mild, safe, and certain in its operation: it evacuates completely the contents of the stomach, and does not so much weaken it as antimonial emetics.
9) Some possible medications used for visceral disease include: liposomal amphotericin B, a combination of pentavalent antimonials and paromomycin, and miltefosine.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antimonial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antimonial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antimonial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antimonial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antimonial.
20 examples of simple sentences of antimonial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antimonial
Compound Sentences with antimonial
Complex Sentences with antimonial
Compound-Complex Sentences with antimonial