antihydrogen in a sentence
1) Numerous schemes were proposed to contain antihydrogen by magnetic fields.
2) Antihydrogen Fusion does just that in a self contained disc .
3) CERN experiment makes spectroscopic measurement of antihydrogen Geneva , 7 March 2012.
antihydrogen example sentences4) Animated illustration of antihydrogen production at CERN from the Exploratorium.
5) Some hundreds of millions of antihydrogen atoms have been made in this fashion.
6) In 2011, CERN scientists were able to preserve antihydrogen for approximately 17 minutes.
7) Fermilab soon confirmed the CERN findings by producing approximately 100 antihydrogen atoms at their facilities.
8) ALPHA has used these trapped atoms to initiate research into the spectral properties of the antihydrogen .
9) While antihydrogen atoms are electrically neutral, the spins of their component particles produce a magnetic moment.
10) And yes, antihydrogen (consisting of an antiproton and a positron) has been observed.
11) The aim of AEGIS is to measure the effect of the Earth 's gravitational acceleration on antihydrogen .
12) At CERN, university staff were part of the first team to create antihydrogen and later trapping it.
13) On collision the antihydrogen and matter annihilate , producing a burst of mostly pions and some other particles.
14) In late 2002 the ATHENA project announced that they had created the world's first "cold" antihydrogen .
15) For example, a positron (the antiparticle of the electron) and an antiproton can form an antihydrogen atom.
example sentences with antihydrogen16) However, in 1996 the antimatter counterpart of the hydrogen atom ( antihydrogen ) was synthesized at the CERN laboratory in Geneva.
17) Manipulations of the trap electrodes then tip the antiprotons into the positron plasma, where some combine with antiprotons to form antihydrogen .
18) The Physics World 2010 Break through of the Year goes to two international teams of physicists at CERN who have created new ways of controlling atoms of antihydrogen .
19) Appreciable amounts of antihydrogen , in the form of liquid, or better yet, slush, posed significant risks should any portion of the magnetic containment fail.
20) November 17 - Researchers at CERN trap 38 antihydrogen atoms for a sixth of a second, marking the first time in history that humans have trapped antimatter.
21) The Low Energy Antiproton Ring (LEAR), commissioned in 1982, which assembled the first pieces of true antimatter, in 1995, consisting of nine atoms of antihydrogen .
22) On 26 April 2011, ALPHA announced that they had trapped 309 antihydrogen atoms, some for as long as 1,000 seconds (about 17 minutes).
23) These magnetic moments can interact with an inhomogeneous magnetic field; some of the antihydrogen atoms can be attracted to a magnetic minimum.
24) The primary goal of these collaborations is the creation of less energetic ("cold") Antihydrogen , better suited to study.
25) To resolve this hurdle, and to gain a better understanding of antihydrogen , two collaborations were formed in the late 1990s, namely, ATHENA and ATRAP.
26) The antihydrogen atoms created during PS210 and subsequent experiments (at both CERN and Fermilab) were extremely energetic ("hot") and were not well suited to study.
27) In the AEGIS experiment , antihydrogen atoms are made to fly horizontally, dropping by a tiny amount, before colliding with matter.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antihydrogen
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antihydrogen with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antihydrogen
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antihydrogen in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antihydrogen.
20 examples of simple sentences of antihydrogen. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antihydrogen
Compound Sentences with antihydrogen
Complex Sentences with antihydrogen
Compound-Complex Sentences with antihydrogen