antihistamine in a sentence
1) Antihistamines are included in many cold and allergy medications.
2) Only a single dose of antihistamine was usually used.
3) Your doctor may also recommend an oral antihistamine .
antihistamine example sentences4) Antihistamine orally may be effective to relieve itching.
5) Taking antihistamines prior to exercise may be effective.
6) Treatment of antihistamine overdose is symptomatic and supportive.
7) Antihistamines are used as treatment for allergies.
8) The associated itching may be treated with topical or systemic antihistamines .
9) Physicians typically treat hives with medications such as steroids and antihistamines .
10) The main ingredient in over-the-counter sleeping pills is an antihistamine .
11) Hence antihistamines are not very good at relieving nasal congestion.
12) They say try an antihistamine before symptoms get really bad .
13) If there is itching an antihistamine may be helpful.
14) Topical antihistamines may reduce redness and help control itching.
15) Do oral antihistamines stop the itch of AD?
example sentences with antihistamine16) The response to antihistamines is usually much better in acute urticaria.
17) Other treatments include: antihistamines , and steroids.
18) It certainly won't be the antihistamine !
19) Antihistamines can be used to reduce itching.
20) Or maybe they switched to an antihistamine .
21) Antihistamine drugs act by blocking histamine action on nerve endings.
22) He was initially allergic to horses, so he took antihistamines .
23) Antihistamine tablets from the chemist will usually relieve most symptoms.
24) Antihistamines can dry the mucus and sometimes worsen the condition.
25) There are some antihistamines that are available as a cream.
26) Treatment Conventional medicine often involves taking antihistamines or steroids to manage symptoms.
27) She also tried several antihistamines and several different herbal creams and supplements.
28) Antihistamines can reduce the symptoms to some extent.
How to use antihistamine in a sentence29) I was relying on my inhaler and antihistamine pills much more.
30) Step 1 consists of second generation, H1 receptor blocking antihistamines .
31) An allergist prescribed antihistamines which made her sleepy.
32) Sedating antihistamines are an older type of treatment.
33) Patients should be aware that combination products containing antihistamines may cause drowsiness .
34) You can use nasal decongestants or antihistamines before altitude changes.
35) Antihistamine tablets can be bought from the chemist without a prescription.
36) Generally your vet will treat the condition with steroids or antihistamines .
37) Instead, they should use over-the-counter creams and antihistamines .
38) Over-the-counter antihistamines can reduce hives and other minor symptoms.
39) Antihistamines , which are longer acting and more suitable for long journeys.
40) At chronic once a theory of peers notice the availability to antihistamines .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antihistamine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antihistamine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antihistamine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antihistamine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antihistamine.
20 examples of simple sentences of antihistamine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antihistamine
Compound Sentences with antihistamine
Complex Sentences with antihistamine
Compound-Complex Sentences with antihistamine