antigenicity in a sentence
1) Capsid proteins define cellular receptor specificity and virus antigenicity .
2) Variant 2c however has a unique pattern of antigenicity .
3) The distinctions between the serotypes is based on the their antigenicity .
antigenicity example sentences4) This may be the result of a reduction in antigenicity caused by SDS.
5) Glycosylation of HA does not correlate with either the antigenicity or the selection pressure.
6) Preparation of the sample is critical to maintain cell morphology, tissue architecture and the antigenicity of target epitopes.
7) The antigens on cell surfaces are processed by the cells of the body's immune system depending on their antigenicity .
8) Transformed (cancer) cells should normally be attacked by white blood cell mediated immune response, but we assume that they may proliferate where antigenicity is masked.
9) Viral infectivity, hemagglutinating activity, and antigenicity are remarkably resistant to heat, a wide range of hydrogen ion concentrations, and enzymes.
10) Immunological Measures of antigenicity (online textbook, see section 11.1.)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antigenicity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antigenicity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antigenicity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antigenicity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antigenicity.
20 examples of simple sentences of antigenicity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antigenicity
Compound Sentences with antigenicity
Complex Sentences with antigenicity
Compound-Complex Sentences with antigenicity