antidiabetic in a sentence
1) Some women will need antidiabetic drugs, most commonly insulin therapy.
2) Metformin is an antidiabetic drug that is not approved for obesity.
3) Antidiabetic therapy was analysed, and frequencies of screening for end-organ damage were investigated.
antidiabetic example sentences4) Spiller HA, Sawyer TS: Toxicology of oral antidiabetic medications.
5) Agaricus was also shown to have antidiabetic effects in vitro and in animal studies.
6) Further, improved insulin signaling with antidiabetic medications leads to improved cognitive function in psychiatric conditions.
7) Just a small example of these include most antibiotics and all antidepressants or antidiabetic medications.
8) Other diabetic animal model studies by different researchers have also demonstrated the antidiabetic effects of resveratrol.
9) Specifically, the antidiabetic effect of caffeine has been attributed to caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid.
10) DPP-4 inhibitors lowered hemoglobin A1C values by 0.74%, comparable to other antidiabetic drugs.
11) Hwang's team has traced the green tea's antidiabetic attributes to other mechanisms as well.
12) Concomitant therapies could be mentioned ( antidiabetic therapy, aspirin or lipid lowering therapy) when relevant.
13) The requirement for antidiabetics or insulin can change as a result of an effect on glucose tolerance.
14) Rosiglitazone (trade name Avandia, GlaxoSmithKline) is an antidiabetic drug in the thiazolidinedione class of drugs.
15) Use of high-dose Pulmicort and Oxis for antidiabetic provides a upstate proactive leukopenia benefit compared to Taxotere alone.
example sentences with antidiabetic16) Early studies with rosiglitazone suggested that it was no more effective in lowering glycaemia than were older oral antidiabetic medications.
17) A few studies have hinted that teas-with their bounty of antioxidants called polyphenols-might also exhibit antidiabetic properties.
18) There have been no clinical studies establishing conclusive evidence of macrovascular risk reduction with INVOKANATM or any other antidiabetic medication.
19) Effect of noninsulin antidiabetic drugs added to metformin therapy on glycemic control, weight gain, and hypoglycemia in type 2 diabetes.
20) Neem products are believed by Ayurvedic practitioners to be anthelmintic, antifungal, antidiabetic , antibacterial, antiviral, contraceptive and sedative.
21) Upon repeated analysis using antidiabetic drugs and the levels of hemoglobin A1C were assessed on the volume of brain tissue and the presence of cerebral infarcts.
22) Classes of oral antidiabetic drugs prescribed for patients from group A. Figures indicate absolute numbers of patients treated with each class of drugs.
23) Therapy with oral antidiabetic drugs (OADs) in patients from group A. Figures indicate absolute numbers of patients treated with one, two or three OADs.
24) The principles of treatment (weight loss, oral antidiabetics , subcutaneous insulin) and management of emergencies (e.g. ketoacidosis) are similar to those in humans.
25) A combination therapy of insulin and other antidiabetic drugs appears to be most beneficial in diabetic patients who still have residual insulin secretory capacity.
26) The antidiabetic sulphonylurea glimepiride (trade name Amaryl), in particular, has been documented to induce allergic reactions manifesting as urticaria.
27) The antidiabetic drug metformin (Glucophage) acts by stimulating AMPK, leading to reduced glucose production in the liver and reduced insulin resistance in the muscle.
28) Generic formulations are now available in several countries, and metformin is believed to have become the most widely prescribed antidiabetic drug in the world.
How to use antidiabetic in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antidiabetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antidiabetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antidiabetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antidiabetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antidiabetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antidiabetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antidiabetic
Compound Sentences with antidiabetic
Complex Sentences with antidiabetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antidiabetic