anticonvulsant in a sentence
1) These channels are another target for anticonvulsant drugs.
2) Many different types of anticonvulsant drugs are available to treat epilepsy.
3) The great majority of mothers on anticonvulsant medication deliver normal infants.
anticonvulsant example sentences4) Some anticonvulsant effects were still apparent after six days' administration.
5) Anticonvulsants are usually only partially successful in treatment.
6) Anticonvulsants affect the bones in many ways.
7) My son is still taking a (light) Anticonvulsant .
8) Anticonvulsant drugs may lose their effectiveness over time.
9) More recent drug solutions include lamotrigine, which is another anticonvulsant .
10) Especially if you're taking another anticonvulsant .
11) Individuals with coexisting seizure disorder may require treatment with anticonvulsants .
12) Anticonvulsant medication is needed in those who have a seizure.
13) This is the opposite of most other anticonvulsants .
14) This may play a role in explaining diazepam's anticonvulsant properties.
15) Anticonvulsants induce some metabolic pathways relevant to docetaxel.
example sentences with anticonvulsant16) When pharmacological treatment is indicated anticonvulsants are the main line of treatment.
17) Anticonvulsants Not all patients with symptoms of mania benefit from lithium.
18) Such curves are shown for the anticonvulsant , phenytoin.
19) PKD patients usually show a good response to anticonvulsants .
20) At times, combinations of antidepressants and anticonvulsants can help reduce pain.
21) Like all anticonvulsants it works best once you reach the proper dosage.
22) About 30% of people continue to have seizures despite anticonvulsant treatment.
23) The anticonvulsant Mysoline was introduced in 1954.
24) Seizures are managed with benzodiazepines or other anticonvulsants .
25) V. The anticonvulsant activity of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol.
26) Oxcarbazepine is another anticonvulsant medication and is similar to carbamazepine.
27) Pregabalin is an anticonvulsant drug used for neuropathic pain.
28) In humans, tolerance to the anticonvulsant effects of diazepam occurs frequently.
How to use anticonvulsant in a sentence29) Medications with anticonvulsant properties are generally decreased or discontinued ( 32 ).
30) In children, anticonvulsants may be ineffective for both early and late seizures.
31) Anticonvulsants are used in the treatment of bipolar disorder as mood stabilizers.
32) One final issue is the matter of the side effects of those anticonvulsants .
33) All four were structurally distinct both from other anticonvulsants already on the market.
34) Caused by the use of anticonvulsant treatment.
35) Adipex acetyl pill is anticonvulsant a drug.
36) Double-blind clinical study of cannabidiol as a secondary anticonvulsant .
37) Anticonvulsant properties of delta 9tetrahydrocannabinol and other cannabinoids.
38) Marihuana and epilepsy: paradoxical anticonvulsant and convulsant effects.
39) Like many anticonvulsants , primidone interacts with other anticonvulsants.
40) Like many anticonvulsants, primidone interacts with other anticonvulsants .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticonvulsant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticonvulsant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticonvulsant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticonvulsant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticonvulsant.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticonvulsant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticonvulsant
Compound Sentences with anticonvulsant
Complex Sentences with anticonvulsant
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticonvulsant