anticlockwise in a sentence
1) Anticlockwise rotation means more right trim is required.
2) A spiral closing anticlockwise is in pain.
3) Anticlockwise , players may select open packets.
anticlockwise example sentences4) The other 11 houses are placed anticlockwise around the wheel.
5) Belgium: An anticlockwise circuit with very angular corners.
6) Move your fingers in clockwise and anticlockwise directions around the breasts.
7) Turn the foot a number of times both clockwise and anticlockwise .
8) One that turns anticlockwise is said to be left-handed.
9) Later the dealing role skips anticlockwise game by game.
10) The aggressive anticlockwise spiral is a common phenomenon in the northern hemisphere.
11) A right handed helix, moving forward, is anticlockwise and aggressive.
12) Paleomagnetic studies additionally show an anticlockwise 35° rotation of Iberia.
13) Some do it clockwise and some anticlockwise .
14) The race alternates between clockwise and anticlockwise circuits of France.
15) Alternatively anticlockwise rotation would result from the excitation sequence: &formula;.
example sentences with anticlockwise16) Does the Sun circle clockwise or anticlockwise for us?
17) During this time Iberia rotated anticlockwise relative to Eurasia.
18) Conan tells Nanami to rotate the cannon anticlockwise .
19) At Mallory Park, they ran anticlockwise on the oval circuit.
20) You're going round clockwise one way and anticlockwise the other.
21) A spiral opening anticlockwise is aggressive.
22) Why do they have the numbers going round anticlockwise as well?
23) All the planets in our solar system rotate anticlockwise , except Venus.
24) The route is described here anticlockwise , from Minehead to Poole.
25) Agari: A letter A shaped tarmac circuit that is raced anticlockwise .
26) The order of dealing goes anticlockwise .
27) So omega operating on V gives you the same but rotated anticlockwise .
28) Egypt: A bumpy, anticlockwise and square circuit around a pyramid.
How to use anticlockwise in a sentence29) Mathematicians have chosen the anticlockwise rotation of a vector to be positive.
30) Gilwan: A 241 metre long, anticlockwise , B-shaped circuit.
31) If the pattern moves clockwise the string is sharp, anticlockwise it's flat.
32) The direction of turn may be clockwise or anticlockwise as best suits the search.
33) Just to make a point, Mike runs anticlockwise whilst Monisha runs clockwise.
34) The routes are arranged here anticlockwise , starting with the path leading from Llanberis.
35) This usage is not seen in BrE, which invariably uses " anticlockwise ".
36) Again, anticlockwise movement on the control flattens the pitch while clockwise raises it.
37) In left-hand traffic countries the circulation is clockwise; in others, it is anticlockwise .
38) Radians are the natural measure of angle , and the natural rotation sense is anticlockwise .
39) Cyclotron action implies that one polarity would spiral clockwise as the other spirals anticlockwise .
40) Integrating life-energy assumes a clockwise spiral or vortex, and dissipating energies move anticlockwise .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticlockwise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticlockwise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticlockwise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticlockwise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticlockwise.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticlockwise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticlockwise
Compound Sentences with anticlockwise
Complex Sentences with anticlockwise
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticlockwise