antibiosis in a sentence
1) Resistance may be conferred by antibiosis , antixenosis, or tolerance.
2) There is nothing surprising about antibiosis .
3) Antibiosis - Inhibition of growth of microbes.
antibiosis example sentences4) Three main types of plant resistance to pests are recognized as nonpreference, antibiosis , and tolerance.
5) This was the real world of antibiosis , which occupied much of the life of S. A. Waksman.
6) In the case of antibiosis , certain life stages of the soybean aphid may be more susceptible than others.
7) As yet we are unclear on the relative role of antibiosis , enzyme production and mycoparasitism in overall biocontrol activity.
8) More recent observations made in the laboratory of antibiosis between microorganisms led to the discovery of natural antibacterials produced by microorganisms.
9) Antibiosis was first described in 1877 in bacteria when Louis Pasteur and Robert Koch observed that an airborne bacillus could inhibit the growth of "Bacillus anthracis".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibiosis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibiosis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibiosis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibiosis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibiosis.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibiosis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibiosis
Compound Sentences with antibiosis
Complex Sentences with antibiosis
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibiosis