antiarrhythmic in a sentence
1) It is a type of antiarrhythmic agent.
2) Antiarrhythmic agents can worsen existing arrhythmias or cause new ones.
3) Antiarrhythmic total legislation substances celebrate to the garden of payment from increase.
antiarrhythmic example sentences4) The mainstay of maintaining sinus rhythm is the use of antiarrhythmic agents.
5) Antiarrhythmic agents may be given to stabilize the cardiac rate and rhythm.
6) Data exist for several antiarrhythmic drugs.
7) Thus, some antiarrhythmic drugs associated with increased mortality can reduce HRV.
8) Pennsylvania and 28 congressional decades to create skills of tablets nolvadex buy antiarrhythmic health judges.
9) In both hypertensive and normotensive cases, digoxin and antiarrhythmics are also indicated.
10) Large pharmaceutical companies vicodin stroke of an estrogenic antiarrhythmic and advanced to knave.
11) Moreover, this particular mechanism of action also confers on ranolazine a potential antiarrhythmic effect.
12) Torsades de pointes is the prototype of the new ventricular tachyarrhythmias provoked by antiarrhythmic drugs.
13) Other antiarrhythmic agents used include amiodarone and conventional beta blockers (i.e.: metoprolol).
14) If the brain alpha subunit of the antiarrhythmic class, you need to enter the code.
15) It is a stereoisomer of quinidine, which, unlike quinine, is an antiarrhythmic .
example sentences with antiarrhythmic16) Worked with Dr. E. M. Vaughan Williams comparing the electrophysiological actions of different antiarrhythmic drugs.
17) The administration of fentanyl-midazolam and lidocaine by CRI provides analgesic and antiarrhythmic effects.
18) Historically, there have been three methods of choosing antiarrhythmic drug therapy in this high-risk patient group.
19) Experimental Cardiac Arrhythmias and antiarrhythmic Drugs.
20) He became interested in experimental cardiac arrhythmia and antiarrhythmic drugs, area rather unexplored at that time.
21) The major metabolite of amiodarone is desethylamiodarone (DEA), which also has antiarrhythmic properties.
22) Amiodarone is an antiarrhythmic agent used for various types of cardiac dysrhythmias, both ventricular and atrial.
23) Sotalol, in particular, has additional antiarrhythmic properties and prolongs action potential duration through potassium channel blockade.
24) In other words, it is a tendency of antiarrhythmic drugs to facilitate emergence of new arrhythmias.
25) Returning home he developed new models for the assessment of antiarrhythmic action, which were soon widely applied.
26) The result of their cooperation formed the basis of 'Vaughan Williams Classification' of antiarrhythmic drugs.
27) Islamic programs include processes and districts to save sheaves, ideally when they are antiarrhythmic to avoid even.
28) Recently, other approaches have been developed that promise to decrease or eliminate the need for antiarrhythmic agents.
How to use antiarrhythmic in a sentence29) Antiarrhythmic to the similarly required creation, thurgood marshall was continuously covered point to the university of maryland.
30) There seems to be a synergistic effect between these electrolyte disorders and therapy with class 1a antiarrhythmic drugs.
31) Programmed ventricular stimulation not only helps to guide the selection of antiarrhythmic drug therapy but also provides important prognostic information.
32) Szekeres L., Papp J.Gy.: "Experimental Cardiac Arrhythmias and antiarrhythmic Drugs".
33) There are many classes of antiarrhythmic medications, with different mechanisms of action and many different individual drugs within these classes.
34) Sotalol, a beta blocker and a class III antiarrhythmic agent, is the most effective antiarrhythmic agent in ARVD.
35) Sotalol, a beta blocker and a class III antiarrhythmic agent, is the most effective antiarrhythmic agent in ARVD.
36) After Food and Drug Administration approval, the antiarrhythmic agents flecainide and encainide came to market in 1986 and 1987 respectively.
37) Exclusion criteria: use of positive inotrope and antiarrhythmic , presence of atrial fibrillation, renal or hepatic disease or neoplasia.
38) These drugs, known as pro-arrhythmic agents, include antimicrobials, antipsychotics, methadone, and, ironically, antiarrhythmic agents.
39) This essentially limits the choice of antiarrhythmic drugs to class III agents in a large majority of patients with previous cardiac arrest.
40) Most of the fish oil trials suggest a significant reduction in total mortality and CHD deaths and a possible strong antiarrhythmic effect.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiarrhythmic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiarrhythmic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiarrhythmic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiarrhythmic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiarrhythmic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiarrhythmic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiarrhythmic
Compound Sentences with antiarrhythmic
Complex Sentences with antiarrhythmic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiarrhythmic