antialiasing in a sentence
1) All characters are now drawn with antialiasing .
2) It includes all PostScript imaging operations and adds antialiasing and alpha transparency.
3) Alex is right, Gecko seems to be switching to standard antialiasing .
antialiasing example sentences4) Antialiasing was enabled for all tests.
5) Ignored by PBR - use variance antialiasing instead.
6) Sampling color space for variance antialiasing .
7) Also detailed is a new, more granular method of antialiasing , among other features.
8) Boolean . Enables or disables antialiasing .
9) Intel users should be advised not to use antialiasing or fullscreen glow until this bug is fixed.
10) The little rig captures robust 36mp images without an antialiasing filter, so it takes incredibly sharp images.
11) For those with subpixel antialiasing turned off, the text will always be "lighter" whatever the browser.
12) Antialiasing is supported for equirectangular panoramas, QTVR panoramas (cylinders, cubes) and PTZoom images.
13) IntelliSample 4.0 introduces two new antialiasing modes, known as Transparency Supersampling antialiasing and Transparency Multisampling Antialiasing.
14) IntelliSample 4.0 introduces two new antialiasing modes, known as Transparency Supersampling antialiasing and Transparency Multisampling Antialiasing.
15) IntelliSample 4.0 introduces two new antialiasing modes, known as Transparency Supersampling antialiasing and Transparency Multisampling antialiasing .
example sentences with antialiasing16) All in-game settings are at the highest with 2x supersampled antialiasing and a display resolution of 1920x1080.
17) Luckily, it involves antialiasing (possibly fullscreen glow as well), and that's dead simple to turn off.
18) Jitter only applies to pixel antialiasing and does not apply to motion blur or depth of field sampling (which are always randomized).
19) Bryce 2 was left at the default memory allocation of 16980k, antialiasing was on, screen resolution was set to 1024x768, thousands colors.
20) It was already well known across various communities that Transparency antialiasing could be used on GeForce 6 GPUs by using some third party tweak tools.
21) The " Quality" level doesn't literally refer to the quality of the antialiasing , it's primarily used to expose different MSAA variations supported by the driver.
22) It is recommended that skins contain images at double the maximum intended final size, so that antialiasing can produce the best-looking possible eyes.
23) Antialiasing can substantially increase the file size of images, making their printing go more slowly, and Web pages load more slowly too.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antialiasing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antialiasing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antialiasing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antialiasing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antialiasing.
20 examples of simple sentences of antialiasing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antialiasing
Compound Sentences with antialiasing
Complex Sentences with antialiasing
Compound-Complex Sentences with antialiasing