anthropomorphic in a sentence
1) Its main characters are anthropomorphic talking animals.
2) This startling anthropomorphic verse is no exception .
3) This anthropomorphic hand offers sufficient potential for future research .
anthropomorphic example sentences4) To speak otherwise is to employ an anthropomorphic metaphor.
5) All of the characters below are anthropomorphic animals.
6) There is a site museum which features small anthropomorphic figures.
7) Often - but not necessarily- anthropomorphic .
8) I consider this phrase an anthropomorphic trap.
9) The comic's universe is populated by anthropomorphic funny animal characters.
10) Project X created three anthropomorphic trees with glowing oranges.
11) Much research is carried out using anthropomorphic crash test dummies.
12) It is anthropomorphic to describe a dog as intelligent.
13) The origin of the anthropomorphic graves has not yet been determined.
14) Sometimes portrayed as anthropomorphic , they are generally difficult enemies.
15) It represents an anthropomorphic figure with some feline characteristics.
example sentences with anthropomorphic16) The story will have an anthropomorphic animal cast.
17) It also appears that they were anthropomorphic birds.
18) The mythological imagery also includes anthropomorphic mountains, skeletons and crocodiles.
19) Everything is abstract, but the anthropomorphic fire clearly suggests heads.
20) Female figures are common in anthropomorphic effigy vessels.
21) Big is a purple, 18-year-old anthropomorphic cat.
22) Many animal stereotypes reflect anthropomorphic notions unrelated to animals' true behaviors.
23) The school mascot is an anthropomorphic turtle named "Testudo.
24) For us, the learner is an anthropomorphic robotic platform.
25) Here, at least, an anthropomorphic jargon seems legitimate.
26) Some religions, scholars, and philosophers objected to anthropomorphic deities.
27) Peter is best friends with his anthropomorphic dog, Brian.
28) The pillars as a whole therefore have an anthropomorphic identity.
How to use anthropomorphic in a sentence29) There is also an anthropomorphic ram mascot who appears at games.
30) I think there are two types of anthropomorphic animals .
31) You assume the point of view of an anthropomorphic creator .
32) Stone circles, anthropomorphic stone stelae of deities.
33) Wahhabis have been accused of being anthropomorphic .
34) The masks show anthropomorphic creatures that are described in Aleut language.
35) It represents a seated anthropomorphic jaguar with a human head.
36) The character was originally created as an anthropomorphic French poodle.
37) Frog is an anthropomorphic frog knight from the Middle Ages era.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthropomorphic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthropomorphic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthropomorphic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthropomorphic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthropomorphic.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthropomorphic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthropomorphic
Compound Sentences with anthropomorphic
Complex Sentences with anthropomorphic
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthropomorphic