anthropometry in a sentence
1) RESULTS anthropometry and biochemical characteristics of the study groups.
2) This type of work he called " anthropometry ".
3) No changes were observed for anthropometry , BP, or lipids.
anthropometry example sentences4) Tasmanian Aboriginal skulls were particularly sought internationally for studies into craniofacial anthropometry .
5) Anthropometry of the Head and Face. 2 edn.
6) There were no other differences between treatment groups for maternal or neonatal metabolic markers or neonatal anthropometry .
7) Paleoanthropologists still rely upon craniofacial anthropometry to identify species in the study of fossilized hominid bones.
8) Bertillonage (or anthropometry ) was a method of measuring heads, feet and other distinguishing body parts.
9) It is a multidisciplinary field incorporating contributions from psychology, engineering, biomechanics, industrial design, physiology and anthropometry .
10) Disappointed, Mercier then called in Alphonse Bertillon, the inventor of forensic anthropometry but no handwriting expert.
11) Pre-scientific character assessment techniques have included, among others: anthropometry , astrology, palmistry, metoposcopy, and chiromancy.
12) They also conducted anthropometry studies to conclude if Aréchiga Gamboa fit the physical descriptions of the man featured in the video.
13) Apart from extra modules fielded in the 1996-97 round (maternal and child anthropometry , AIDS awareness) the core questionnaires were almost identical in the two rounds.
14) In 1888 Bertillon was made Chief of the newly created Department of Judicial Identity where he used anthropometry as the primary means of identification.
15) Crooke notes that in the report "he developed his views on the origin and classification of the Indian races largely on the basis of anthropometry .
example sentences with anthropometry16) However, the defence failed to reckon with the fact that Garson was not an expert of fingerprinting but of anthropometry , its rival field in identification.
17) Also set to testify for the defence was Dr John George Garson, who advocated anthropometry over fingerprinting as a means of identification.
18) Anthropometry Post-Test 1.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthropometry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthropometry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthropometry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthropometry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthropometry.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthropometry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthropometry
Compound Sentences with anthropometry
Complex Sentences with anthropometry
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthropometry