anthracite in a sentence
1) The water is filtered through 52 inches of anthracite coal.
2) Some underground anthracite coal is also being mined.
3) Its principal employer was the anthracite coal industry.
anthracite example sentences4) It rides on 18" anthracite alloys.
5) Both furnaces were fired by anthracite coal.
6) Current U.S. anthracite production averages around 5 million tons per year.
7) The sorting by size is particularly important for anthracite coal.
8) The land contained part of a massive anthracite coal field.
9) Anthracite : A hard coal containing little volatile matter.
10) Anthracite was difficult to light with cold blast.
11) Additionally, anthracite coal was discovered in 1813.
12) The rise of the railway system expanded the anthracite coal industry.
13) They wanted to use rivers to more efficiently transport anthracite coal.
14) Vietnam's anthracite coal reserves are estimated at 3.7 billion tons.
15) As mentioned before anthracite Creek is a favorite among fly fishermen.
example sentences with anthracite16) Subsequently, most anthracite coal is sold in uniform sizes.
17) In order to burn efficiently, air must flow evenly around anthracite .
18) And thus, their relative lack of anthracite .
19) UHG anthracite typically has a minimum carbon content of 95%.
20) In 1810, 350 tons of anthracite was mined in Pennsylvania.
21) A rock with high economic value from Pennsylvania is anthracite coal.
22) Anthracite for iron smelting was later displaced by coke.
23) D. Coal which has a specially high carbon content is called anthracite .
24) Hot blast allowed blast furnaces to use anthracite or lower grade coal.
25) Anthracite is imported at a rate of 1m tonnes per annum.
26) The driest and hardest coal is anthracite .
27) Prior to 1830, bituminous and anthracite coal received little processing.
28) Inside it had an anthracite coloured velour upholstery.
How to use anthracite in a sentence29) His father was a Ukrainian-born anthracite coal miner.
30) The stations burned a mix of bituminous and anthracite coal.
31) Anthracite is classified into three grades, depending on its carbon content.
32) What were the profit margins of anthracite in the early 1900s?
33) Already the importance of anthracite as an indispensable industrial fuel was slipping.
34) It was named after the railroad's largest commodity, anthracite coal.
35) Until about 1900, nearly all anthracite coal breakers were labor-intensive.
36) I have access to commercial grade anthracite coal used in water purification plants.
37) However, vast anthracite coal beds lay below the surface at various depths.
38) Anthracite usage was inhibited by the difficulty of igniting it.
39) Scranton forged ahead as the center of Pennsylvania's anthracite coal industry.
40) The anthracite deposits are being exploited, and production could be greatly expanded.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthracite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthracite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthracite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthracite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthracite.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthracite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthracite
Compound Sentences with anthracite
Complex Sentences with anthracite
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthracite