allotropic in a sentence
1) Both of its allotropic forms are metallic conductors.
2) Multiple allotropic forms have been reported for lithium at high pressures.
3) The physical properties of carbon vary widely with the allotropic form.
allotropic example sentences4) Phosphorus can exist in three allotropic forms.
5) It doesn't have the same sort of allotropic variation as elemental carbon.
6) The associated structural unit, the icosahedral B12 cluster, pervades the allotropic forms of boron.
7) In pure form plutonium exists in six allotropic forms or crystal structure - more than any other element.
8) Carbon is also known in several other allotropic forms, including semiconducting buckminsterfullerene (C60).
9) The element occurs in three allotropic forms and it normally exhibits five oxidation states, ranging from +3 to +7.
10) Amorphous silicon (a-Si) is a non-crystalline, allotropic form of silicon and the most well-developed thin film technology to-date.
11) A layer of amorphous silicon can be combined with layers of other allotropic forms of silicon to produce a multijunction photovoltaic cell.
12) Below 35.4 K (−237.6 °C) nitrogen assumes the cubic crystal allotropic form (called the alpha phase).
13) Four allotropic forms of cerium are known to exist at standard pressure, and are given the common labels of α to δ:.
14) They are named for the resemblance of their allotropic structure to the geodesic structures devised by the scientist and architect Richard Buckminster "Bucky" Fuller.
15) When an element can exist in two or more allotropic forms each of which is stable over a range of conditions, it is said to exhibit enantiotropy.
example sentences with allotropic16) Sulphur, for example, can exist in two allotropic forms: a-sulphur which has a rhombic crystalline form and B sulphur which has a monoclinic crystalline form.
17) Phosphorus, uniquely, exists in several allotropic forms that are more stable than that of its standard state as white phosphorus (P4).
18) More generally, they show less inclination to exist in allotropic forms, and to catenate; and have a stronger ability to form hydrogen bonds.
19) More generally they show a marked tendency to exist in allotropic forms, and a stronger inclination to catenate; and have a weaker ability to form hydrogen bonds.
20) There are two allotropic forms and five naturally occurring isotopes of this element, 46Ti through 50Ti, with 48Ti being the most abundant (73.8%).
21) Of these, Np2S3, prepared by reacting NpO2 with hydrogen sulfide and carbon disulfide at around 1000 °C, is the most well-studied and three allotropic forms are known.
22) Thus, irrespective of its allotropic form, carbon remains solid at higher temperatures than the highest melting point metals such as tungsten or rhenium.
23) Antimony is a lustrous, extremely brittle and hard crystalline semi-metal that, in its most common allotropic form, is silvery white.
24) Uranium metal has three allotropic forms:
25) " The large portion of the metallic tin is converted into some ash-like compound or possibly into the ash-like allotropic modification, gray tin.
26) Neodymium commonly exists in two allotropic forms, with a transformation from a double hexagonal to a body-centered cubic structure taking place at about 863 °C.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allotropic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allotropic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allotropic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allotropic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allotropic.
20 examples of simple sentences of allotropic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allotropic
Compound Sentences with allotropic
Complex Sentences with allotropic
Compound-Complex Sentences with allotropic