allophone in a sentence
1) Heath observed no allophones within the five vowels.
2) There are also instances of variation with zero allophones .
3) Sounds separated by "~" are allophones or dialectal variants.
allophone example sentences4) These appear as various allophones , depending on the preceding consonant.
5) This table only includes phonemes, not all present allophones .
6) Montreal also has a large English-speaking and allophone population.
7) The oral allophones of the voiced stops are prenasalized.
8) The lowest and most central allophones occur in unstressed closed syllables.
9) But the long and short allophones are also qualitatively quite different.
10) Phones written in parentheses represent allophones and are not independent phonemes.
11) Whorf considered allophones to be another example of linguistic relativity.
12) Quebec allophones account for 9% of the population of Quebec.
13) Similarly, is an allophone of in the same contexts.
14) Consonants enclosed in parentheses are presumed to be allophones .
15) It seems that it is an allophone of "ū".
example sentences with allophone16) In Moroccan Arabic, also have emphatic allophones .
17) Brazilian unstressed vowel allophones are easy to guess by their geographical distribution.
18) In other words, the phoneme has highly distinct allophones before nasal consonants.
19) Short most likely had a more open allophone before tending toward near-open .
20) There is some variation in how orthographies represent these allophones .
21) The fricative sounds , , and occur as allophones .
22) In German, these two sounds are allophones occurring in complementary distribution.
23) The liquid has two allophones and , conditioned by the preceding vowel.
24) Uvular consonants are allophones of velars before back vowels.
25) The high vowels and were vocalic allophones of the consonants and respectively.
26) However, some of these allophones have since become phonemic.
27) The front-vowel allophones likely became full phonemes in Middle High German.
28) Sounds in brackets are voiced allophones .
How to use allophone in a sentence29) Dutch is patently less well represented than French in the allophone population.
30) There is some disagreement about in exactly which circumstances the different allophones occurred.
31) Symbols in parentheses are allophones of .
32) The vowel phonemes of Misantla Totonac have multiple allophones .
33) Elbert & Pukui point out some instances of a allophone .
34) The information given on allophones constitutes a basic description, not exception-free laws.
35) Conditional allophones are shown in parentheses.
36) This process introduces the allophones to the series of voiced fricatives in Manx.
37) All back vowels likely had front-vowel allophones as a result of Umlaut.
38) The voiced series of the Oto-Pamean languages have both fricative and stop allophones .
39) First, interchanged allophones of the same phoneme can result in unrecognizable words.
40) Yeyi also has prenasalized . The original researchers believe that and are allophones .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allophone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allophone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allophone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allophone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allophone.
20 examples of simple sentences of allophone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allophone
Compound Sentences with allophone
Complex Sentences with allophone
Compound-Complex Sentences with allophone