allomorph in a sentence
1) Object: The object case also has two allomorphs .
2) The comparative "er" in the word nicer is an allomorph .
3) Note that morphology in this context refers only to allomorphs .
allomorph example sentences4) He also uses a number of special symbols for vocalic allomorphs .
5) The superlative "est" in nicest is an allomorph .
6) Term used by Bloomfield (1933) meaning allomorph or morph.
7) These forms each have predictable allomorphs .
8) The word man doesn't take an allomorph , because its irregular.
9) How should one know the meanings of allomorph or T-G grammar?
10) Allomorphs : These are different phonetic forms or variations of a morpheme.
11) Use of different allomorphs in free variation is attested for at least some verbs.
12) Allomorphs are formed by morpho-phonemic rules.
13) For example, these could take the form of allomorphs of the same morpheme.
14) Morpheme suffix categories may have one or more allomorphs , which are given in the table below.
15) The copula 3rd person singular "to be" when contracted the z sound is an allomorph .
example sentences with allomorph16) The choice of allomorph for a particular word is determined by the final phoneme of the noun stem.
17) The absolute suffix has a different allomorph when it occurs with a noun from each of these classes.
18) An inflected morpheme is also called an allomorph . Each allomorph is both a phoneme and a morpheme.
19) An inflected morpheme is also called an allomorph . Each allomorph is both a phoneme and a morpheme.
20) Remember allomorphs are formed by morpho-phonemic rule s. These are variations of morphemes that occur in specific phonetic environments.
21) Each is listed with the "-ma" suffix (or its allomorph ), which signals aspectual unmarkedness.
22) Remember that in this dialect the allomorphs of plural and possessive are often omitted due to phonological and morphological rules.
23) No matter how the constraints are re-ordered, the 'is' allomorph will always lose to 'iz'.
24) The perfective or completive ending "-ta", and its allomorph "-da", marks an action or an event as a whole, often one that has previously taken place.
25) Adding one of the gerundial allomorphs -"nara", -"nhara", or -"nara" to the end of a verb in its tertiary form transforms the verb into a noun.
26) As is apparent in the previous examples, the "-ÿi" suffix has a number of allomorphs depending on the phonological environment of the preceding syllable.
27) Durative "-ad" with many other allomorphs , such as "-id", "-cid", "-med", depending on the preceding segment and the length of the stem.
28) There are two main sets of allomorphs for the ergative agreement markers, which are prefixed to the noun or verb they modify.
How to use allomorph in a sentence29) Ergative case is marked with a prefix, each of which has two allomorphs depending on whether the word begins with a vowel or a consonant.
30) The object paradigm for verbs is quite complex; only two of its several sets of allomorphs are given in the table below.
31) Word finally, only "a" (in a diphthong), "o", and "u" ( allomorphs of the plural suffix) can occur after a long vowel.
32) The 1s possessive pronoun has several allomorphs ; after a consonant, the form "inu" is used and after a vowel the form "nu".
33) In a system of phonetic spelling, these semantic units become less distinct, as various allomorphs can be pronounced differently in different contexts.
34) It is marked by the particle "i" or its allomorph "ni" that is used after a word ending in "-ng".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allomorph
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allomorph with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allomorph
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allomorph in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allomorph.
20 examples of simple sentences of allomorph. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allomorph
Compound Sentences with allomorph
Complex Sentences with allomorph
Compound-Complex Sentences with allomorph