allogeneic in a sentence
1) Numerous approaches are used to avoid transfusion of allogeneic blood.
2) This is called a donor stem cell ( allogeneic ) transplant.
3) This research organization collects and analyzes data about allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
allogeneic example sentences4) Their identification and role in the generation of allogeneic helper activity.
5) As mentioned earlier, immunomodulation occurs with allogeneic transfusion.
6) This was the allogeneic course for the business fluoxetine years.
7) Allogeneic stem cell transplantation can induce durable remissions for heavily pre-treated patients.
8) Chronic GVHD can develop 70 - 400 days after the allogeneic transplant.
9) Adoptive transfer of allogeneic T cells has unmatched efficacy to eradicate leukemic cells.
10) In allogeneic transplants a combination of cyclophosphamide with total body irradiation is conventionally employed.
11) Studies have looked at using an allogeneic mini-transplant after an autologous transplant.
12) The total number of both autologous and allogeneic HSCTs increased significantly over time.
13) Allogeneic : The stem cells come from a person other than the patient.
14) Allogeneic transplants that are from genetically matched sibling donors offer the best results in ALL.
15) Allogeneic transplantation is today a treatment option for patients up to 70 years of age.
example sentences with allogeneic16) It is called an allogeneic stem cell transplant, preferably a mini-allo stem cell transplant.
17) This potentially fatal condition is best treated with infusions of allogeneic blood and other fluids.
18) Allogeneic transplants are also performed using umbilical cord blood as the source of stem cells.
19) About 25 to 30 percent of allogeneic HSCT recipients have an HLA-identical sibling.
20) Clonal hematopoiesis demonstrated by X-linked DNA polymorphisms after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
21) We therefore sought to evaluate in kinetic terms interactions between T cells and allogeneic leukemic cells.
22) After screening of over 30 million clones with autologous and allogeneic serum from CLL patients.
23) Alternatively, " allogeneic bone marrow transplantation" may be appropriate for high-risk or relapsed patients.
24) Acute GVHD occurs in 30 - 50% of allogeneic transplants, usually within 25 days.
25) And the recipient still gets the benefit of the graft-versus-cancer effect of the allogeneic transplant.
26) Studies have found that allogeneic transplants have better outcome when the donor and patient are related.
27) Graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) is an inflammatory disease that is unique to allogeneic transplantation.
28) Six months later, she underwent allogeneic bone marrow transplantation (unrelated peripheral blood stem cell).
How to use allogeneic in a sentence29) These recommendations are derived from a cost comparison between administering allogeneic blood and use of cell salvage.
30) Peripheral blood stem cells are now the most common source of stem cells for allogeneic HSCT.
31) Allogeneic HSC donors must have a tissue (HLA) type that matches the recipient.
32) Acute graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD) often limits feasibility and outcome of allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
33) More recently, the cost of administering allogeneic blood has grown, which changes this economic relationship.
34) MRD studies have also demonstrated prognostic value when measured before or after allogeneic haematopoietic cell transplantation.
35) As most Beacon readers know, allogeneic stem cell transplantation is a potentially curative therapy for myeloma.
36) The risks and benefits of using cell salvage must be weighed against the same risks of allogeneic blood.
37) Mesenchymal stem cells are a highly regulated self-renewing population of cells with potent mechanisms to avoid allogeneic rejection.
38) In allogeneic transplantation, marrow is taken from a matched donor and infused into the patient's bloodstream.
39) For example, I did a myeloablative allogeneic transplant in my first remission - 8 months after diagnosis.
40) Allogeneic transplant . In an allogeneic transplant, the stem cells are taken from another person or donor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allogeneic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allogeneic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allogeneic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allogeneic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allogeneic.
20 examples of simple sentences of allogeneic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allogeneic
Compound Sentences with allogeneic
Complex Sentences with allogeneic
Compound-Complex Sentences with allogeneic