allodium in a sentence
1) Historically, much of land was uninhabited and could therefore be held "in allodium ".
2) One of them is the allodium Heerlen, in the bishopry of Liege.
3) Property owned under allodial title is referred to as allodial land, allodium , or an allod.
allodium example sentences
allodium example sentences4) The opposite of a fief was the freehold, allod or " allodium ", which roughly corresponds to the present freehold estate.
5) Allodium - Land held absolutely in one's own right, and not of any lord or superior; land not subject to feudal duties or burdens.
6) Allodial title is related to the concept of land held "in allodium ", or land ownership by occupancy and defense of the land.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allodium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allodium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allodium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allodium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allodium.
20 examples of simple sentences of allodium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allodium
Compound Sentences with allodium
Complex Sentences with allodium
Compound-Complex Sentences with allodium