allocution in a sentence
1) The public allocution was held again in Tuohy's office.
2) These allocutions of his are contrary to all Cabinet principles.
3) His lawyer negotiated a 15 year sentence in exchange for asset seizures and an allocution .
allocution example sentences4) In his plea allocution , Madoff stated he began his Ponzi scheme in 1991.
5) At this gathermg, the most quahfied members of the group dehvered an allocution .
6) In his allocution from October 15, 1888 ( Official Bulletin SJ , vol.
7) In an allocution given as part of his plea, Kilpatrick admitted that he lied under oath several times.
8) On May 21, 2013, Arias offered an allocution , during which she pleaded for a life sentence.
9) In his pleading allocution , Madoff admitted to running a Ponzi scheme and expressed regret for his "criminal acts".
10) ESPN reported that another sticking point in the plea negotiations was the wording of the allocution Vick would have to make.
11) A study of the words which Pope Pius XII has addressed since his accession in encyclicals and allocutions to the Catholics of various nations leaves no room for doubt.
12) Pope Pius IX, allocution ,Singulari quadam>, inDenzinger>, n. 1641 ff.; also Pope Pius IX in the encyclical letter,Quanto conficiamur moerore>, inDenzinger>, n. 1677).
13) It is also customary for the new Sovereign to make an allocution to the Privy Council on that occasion, and the Sovereign's speech is published in the London Gazette.
14) The late Pope Paul VI gave recognition to this event in his allocution of June 28, 1976, 15th anniversary of his elevation to the Pontificate.
15) "Discours, allocutions et messages, 1965-1975".
example sentences with allocution16) ast? no allocution touching the future?
17) Allocution , Max- ima quidem, 9te June, 1862.] 20.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocution
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocution with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocution
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocution in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocution.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocution. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocution
Compound Sentences with allocution
Complex Sentences with allocution
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocution