allochthonous in a sentence
1) It has also been called the allochthonous complexes.
2) Especially allochthonous minority languages are not given official status in the EU.
3) Energy sources can be autochthonous or allochthonous .
allochthonous example sentences4) From them, allochthonous carbonate material can be exported to adjacent environments.
5) Hippo defecation creates allochthonous deposits of organic matter along the river beds.
6) These rocks are allochthonous , meaning that they were inserted into position by tectonic processes.
7) Thus, allochthonous inputs are expected to be the primary energy source for large rivers.
8) At 380 Ma SPZ impacted the EHT between allochthonous units of the Galicia-Tras-Os-Montes Zone and Meseta.
9) Allochthonous energy sources are those derived from outside the lotic system, that is, from the terrestrial environment.
10) The allochthonous population consists for a large part of young people while the indigenous population has started to age very quickly.
11) Linking marine and terrestrial food webs: allochthonous inputs from the ocean supports high secondary productivity on small islands and coastal land communities.
12) In the pelagic zone, dead fish and the occasional allochthonous input of litterfall are examples of coarse particulate organic matter (CPOM>1 mm).
13) According to the RCC, low ordered sites are small shaded streams where allochthonous inputs of CPOM are a necessary resource for consumers.
14) In addition, terrestrial animal-derived materials, such as feces or carcasses that have been added to the system are examples of allochthonous CPOM.
15) The Rama River, a right tributary of the Neretva, and its Rama Lake received an unknown quantity of this allochthonous species.
example sentences with allochthonous16) as an allochthonous orogen, with Aquitania having overridden Iberia.
17) as an allochthonous orogen, with Iberia thrust over the Eurasian plate, i.e. Aquitania.
18) Municipalities that have co-official allochthonous languages
19) 1989 Co-organizer of the Royal Society of London Discussion Meeting on' allochthonous Terranes', 8-9 November 1989, London.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allochthonous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allochthonous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allochthonous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allochthonous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allochthonous.
20 examples of simple sentences of allochthonous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allochthonous
Compound Sentences with allochthonous
Complex Sentences with allochthonous
Compound-Complex Sentences with allochthonous