allied offensive in a sentence
1) The artillery barrage preceding the allied joint offensive .
2) It was the staging post for the allied offensive .
3) In September 1918, it participated in the final allied offensives .
allied offensive example sentences4) This defense checked the Germans' assault and made an allied offensive possible.
5) The allied offensive in Champagne and Artois falters.
6) This gave the Germans further time to prepare for the upcoming allied offensives .
7) Allied offensive in Artois; Battle of Aubers Ridge.
8) Hurriedly they prepared defenses against anticipated allied offensives in the central and northern Solomons.
9) There is no consensus among historians on whether the allied offensive at Arawe was necessary.
10) The division was committed to the allied offensive in the Somme area in late July.
11) These operations were just a start of a broad allied offensive across the Western Front.
12) The allied offensive in September 1918 destroyed the remnants of Bulgarian military power and civilian morale.
13) In April 1945, the 99th supported the allied offensive in the Po Valley.
14) By mid-April, the final allied offensive in Italy had led German defenses to collapse.
15) This handicapped the Japanese attempts to defend Burma against renewed allied offensives in the following year.
example sentences with allied offensive16) Nazi Germany faced multiple losses and steady Soviet and Western allied offensives from 1943 to 1945.
17) Montgomery then began preparing for an allied offensive against the Axis forces that were now entrenching themselves.
18) Allied offensives in the West continue, U.S. President Wilson offers Fourteen Points as peace terms.
19) The number of oil fires peaked between February 22 and 24, when the allied ground offensive began.
20) The allied offensive at Buna in New Guinea, however, changed Imamura's priorities.
21) The player takes command of Soviet forces at the research facility and manages to repel several allied offensives .
22) Intensive operations in support of the allied offensive into Italy continued throughout late 1943 and into spring 1944.
23) The allied offensive in Italy resumed on 20 November when Montgomery attacked the Winter Line with three divisions.
24) In January 1945, the Luftwaffe made a last-ditch counterattack to stem the allied offensives with Operation Baseplate.
25) An allied offensive in April finally broke through, leading to a collapse of the Axis position in Tunisia.
26) As part of a general allied offensive , Maunoury was to cross the Ourcq in the direction of Chateau-Thierry.
27) Throughout the spring of 1942, continued Japanese successes in Burma made an allied offensive in the region extremely unlikely.
28) From September, the Belgian army was involved in the allied offensive until the final victory of 11 November 1918.
How to use allied offensive in a sentence29) The resulting counterattack, started the Hundred Days Offensive, and marked the first successful allied offensive of the war.
30) So far the war's great unknown is the impact of the allied air offensive on Iraq's main ground forces.
31) Regiment units defended airfields and forward mobile radar units in Arakan in the allied offensive in late 1942 and early 1943.
32) The allied army then pushed north and defeated the remaining German and Austrian forces that tried to halt the allied offensive .
33) Anticipating the allied offensive , the Japanese Burma Area Army commander, Lt. Gen. Masakazu Kawabe, struck first.
34) Allied offensive in Artois and Champagne and the first use of gas by the British at the Battle of Loos.
35) Following their defeat at Wau the Japanese attempted to reinforce Lae in preparation for an expected allied offensive in the area.
36) Their front lines in the west had been considerably shortened by the allied offensive and were much closer to the German heartland.
37) It was the first of many allied offensives that would take place all along the Western Front during the next 100 days.
38) From July 1918, the remaining men of the CEP participated in the final allied offensives under the command of Fifth Army.
39) To justify to friend and foe alike the massing of men and matériel, the Germans pointed to the imminent allied offensive .
40) In the period leading up to the final allied offensive , Australian divisions used Peaceful Penetration to continual harass their German opposition.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allied offensive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allied offensive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allied offensive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allied offensive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allied offensive.
20 examples of simple sentences of allied offensive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allied offensive
Compound Sentences with allied offensive
Complex Sentences with allied offensive
Compound-Complex Sentences with allied offensive