allied nations in a sentence
1) The allied nations rejected this out of hand.
2) She also provided orientation to senior officers of eight allied nations .
3) These numbers were distributed further to the respective countries' allied nations .
allied nations example sentences4) The first 34 were named for each of the allied nations .
5) Also existed in combat zones of allied nations such as France.
6) The combined fleets of all the allied nations were present.
7) Later Lend-Lease arrangements will supply other allied nations .
8) United Press International: Israel to kill in U.S., allied nations .
9) Other groups have received favored status, such as refugees and nationals of allied nations .
10) Some songs included lyrics ridiculing and abusing the leaders and people of allied nations .
11) Other allied nations also participated.
12) Allied nations ' 'Victory in Brussels (May 1945); 4.
13) Allied nations of the Free World Military Forces were expected to contribute another four battalions.
14) The exercise is designed to train and evaluate U.S. forces' interoperability with participating allied nations .
15) It provides a relatively low-cost, high-performance weapon system for the United States and allied nations .
example sentences with allied nations16) The allied nations agreed that the target of the expedition would be Sevastopol in the Crimea.
17) Following the attack on Pearl Harbor, Honduras joined the allied nations on 8 December 1941.
18) The Navy also trains pilots from several NATO and other allied nations as military and naval helicopter pilots.
19) Thousands were fired at various allied nations , mainly Belgium, as well as England and France.
20) Lajes provides support to 15,000 aircraft, including fighters from the US and 20 other allied nations each.
21) Under an agreement signed between the allied nations , Australia would contribute troops towards the occupation of Japan.
22) The allied nations agree that free elections are to be held in all countries occupied by Nazi Germany.
23) The F-5 was a lightweight fighter designed for allied nations , and was not programmed for USAF use.
24) Loans from American financial institutions to the allied nations in Europe also increased dramatically over the same period.
25) Soldiers and sailors from allied nations such as France and Spain who fought in support of American independence.
26) It served on every front in World War II, and with now fewer than 15 allied nations .
27) The allied nations in World War I, suffered casualties of 5 million soldiers dead and 13 million wounded.
28) Within a week of the group arriving at Illesheim, the allied nations celebrated Victory in Europe Day.
How to use allied nations in a sentence29) Though, it is worth noting that this does not rule out PSYOP targeting foreign audiences of allied nations .
30) In Australia and most other allied nations , the name "V-P Day" was used from the outset.
31) The City hosts yearly remembrances of the D-Day landings to which veterans from the allied nations travel to attend.
32) Russia has also accused the West and allied nations of sabotaging a cease-fire brokered by Russia between Syrian forces.
33) The allied Nations' Black Eagles are high-speed VTOL jets used mostly by The Republic of Korea in .
34) During the Suez Crisis the Canadian government was concerned with what might be a growing rift between western allied nations .
35) Its goal was to allow allied nations to easily share information obtained from unmanned aircraft through common ground control station technology.
36) The M1938 found its way into various inventories of Soviet Bloc and allied nations for decades after World War 2.
37) A coalition of 27 allied nations supported the efforts with troops, money, medical teams, supplies, and equipment.
38) In both Axis and allied nations , children in school were taught to wear gas masks in case of gas attack.
39) That means, in the 1944-45 period, there were 3 Polish military organizations which were fighting alongside the allied nations .
40) Subject to approval by the Sovereign, awards made by other allied nations may be permitted to be worn or carried.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allied nations
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allied nations with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allied nations
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allied nations in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allied nations.
20 examples of simple sentences of allied nations. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allied nations
Compound Sentences with allied nations
Complex Sentences with allied nations
Compound-Complex Sentences with allied nations