allergies in a sentence
1) My 21 month old daughter has many food allergies .
2) Some had apparent allergies to awarding penalties.
3) My daughter has additional allergies beyond both tree nut and peanut.
allergies example sentences4) Today almost everyone has allergies or asthma.
5) Food allergies seem far less common in underdeveloped countries.
6) Early introduction of grains is protective against grain allergies .
7) Food allergies are another major health concern with genetically engineered foods.
8) My dog's allergies kept getting worse.
9) Such is the case with seasonal allergies .
10) For years she has suffered miserably with skin allergies .
11) Do you relate food allergies to seasonal ones?
12) People with allergies often have more serious effects.
13) The nutritional supplements help her allergies which were once quite severe.
14) I was diagnosed with nut allergies over 15 years ago.
15) The most common conditions are asthma and food allergies .
example sentences with allergies16) I suffered from seasonal allergies for ten years.
17) Spring allergies are a result of tree pollen.
18) The bed is a bad place for allergies .
19) Did anyone notice a connection to allergies ?
20) Reeve suffered from asthma and allergies since childhood.
21) Rates of allergies differ between adults and children.
22) It can help the body fight allergies .
23) There is a big difference between food intolerance and food allergies .
24) Food allergies amongst college students are on the rise globally.
25) Then a skin test hinted at allergies .
26) But in fact many are suffering from allergies .
27) Those with allergies may find them especially noticeable .
28) They also surveyed 501 parents of children without allergies .
How to use allergies in a sentence29) It has been blamed for skin and eye allergies .
30) My daughter has allergies and guess what ?
31) The third is a short section on reducing allergies .
32) Identifying food allergies takes time and patience.
33) In fact all the berries often cause allergies .
34) Patients with chronic allergies often take large maintenance doses.
35) There are different types of prescription treatments for eye allergies .
36) This closed the allergies of making healthcare states.
37) What type of medication is used to treat indoor allergies ?
38) Research suggests that peanut and milk allergies may increase asthma severity.
39) The logical progression into allergies occurs with regularity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allergies
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allergies with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allergies
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allergies in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allergies.
20 examples of simple sentences of allergies. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allergies
Compound Sentences with allergies
Complex Sentences with allergies
Compound-Complex Sentences with allergies