albeit in a sentence
1) This book is fairly competent albeit conventional and basic.
2) He wore the same pants albeit different colors.
3) The world would still turn without art albeit less happily .
albeit example sentences4) Brewer is extremely fast albeit an extremely bad ball handler .
5) The mountain beaver was released unharmed, albeit slightly annoyed.
6) Those are animal studies, albeit somewhat convincing ones.
7) Suzuki has continued making films, albeit sporadically.
8) The seventh son survived, albeit completely disabled.
9) There were changes however, albeit small ones.
10) Popular political memory was accumulating, albeit very slowly.
11) This remains possible, albeit entirely unproven.
12) But things are improving , albeit slowly.
13) This has started happening , albeit slowly.
14) Ride comfort has improved too , albeit marginally.
15) The economy was moving forward , albeit slowly.
example sentences with albeit
example sentences with albeit16) Salt water conducts electricity, albeit weakly.
17) Gene replacement is essentially transplantation surgery albeit at the molecular level.
18) It appears to work gently albeit slowly.
19) Pool was lovely albeit a bit deep for younger children.
20) They have done it albeit quite successfully .
21) There are two examples, albeit somewhat unusual ones.
22) Clinton nails it perfectly, albeit inadvertently.
23) He still performs, albeit less frequently these days.
24) It still sounds good, albeit less accurate.
25) He squared off against his government, albeit reluctantly.
26) All true, albeit a tad exaggerated.
27) Still, dialogue is reproduced nicely albeit a little low.
28) This has become easier, albeit not easy.
How to use albeit in a sentence29) Filming took place on actual tube tunnels, albeit disused ones.
30) Both critique society, albeit in different forms.
31) The music repeats itself constantly, albeit with changing backgrounds.
32) The sound effects are effective, albeit a bit too familiar.
33) Ships may move through the ocean, albeit slowly.
34) ADC control and maintenance buildings remain intact, albeit unused.
35) Raymond was a polite, albeit eccentric man.
36) The building still stands today, albeit under a different guise.
37) Other nearby counties also reported flood damage, albeit less severe.
38) Tamil and Hindi are widely understood- albeit rarely spoken.
39) Satan is deeply arrogant, albeit powerful and charismatic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of albeit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of albeit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with albeit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word albeit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with albeit.
20 examples of simple sentences of albeit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of albeit
Compound Sentences with albeit
Complex Sentences with albeit
Compound-Complex Sentences with albeit