alacrity in a sentence
1) Freddie accepted without, he hoped, showing too much alacrity .
2) The 6-speed manual transmission shifts with precision and alacrity .
3) We returned the fire with solid shot with alacrity .
alacrity example sentences4) He remained with alacrity until 7th October 1910.
5) He enjoyed Jonny's infectious enthusiasm and impulsive alacrity .
6) He took with alacrity and never looked back.
7) Most of them were applied with alacrity .
8) This sequence of trilateral meetings has proceeded with remarkable alacrity .
9) Ron Norton was a soldier of outstanding courage and mental alacrity .
10) It was an interesting challenge and I responded with alacrity .
11) The alacrity of the man who greeted me was awesome.
12) Katherine leapt up and moved with alacrity towards the hall.
13) The House, with equal alacrity , passed enabling legislation.
14) How can the alacrity of youth be measured?
15) On September 28th 1908 he transferred to HMS alacrity .
example sentences with alacrity16) Just the alacrity of the parts and the movements.
17) Such alacrity was not a gratis article.
18) She was responding to his smooching with alacrity .
19) A test VideoCD from another source played with alacrity under identical conditions.
20) With the greatest alacrity , miss Douce agreed.
21) Orchestra and choir ex-changed phrase and emotion with alacrity .
22) Nephew replies with alacrity that he will.
23) Ted went in for it all with great, childlike alacrity .
24) It was clear that the white population would accept an agreement with alacrity .
25) The alacrity believes the borrower can repay the deficiency between the repo auction.
26) Penry shot to his feet with unflattering alacrity .
27) Alacrity was a third-class cruiser of the Surprise class launched in 1885.
28) One that identifies barriers to integration and sets about dismantling them with alacrity .
How to use alacrity in a sentence29) But on the question of private tuition fees they are moving with remarkable alacrity .
30) The Pope acted with alacrity and essentially forced O 'Brien to reign.
31) She waved a dismissive hand and Theda rose from the bed with alacrity .
32) Lady Rutherford leapt with alacrity at the chance to do a good deed.
33) Pickthall accepted with alacrity , and soon was back in his beloved East.
34) He left her, moving with that terrible needless alacrity back into the tower.
35) General Patton answered with customary alacrity that he could attack on twenty four hour notice.
36) When Gary Paget reappeared, offering his services again, Helen accepted with alacrity .
37) They adjusted to it with remarkable alacrity , almost as a duck takes to water.
38) His story matched up with Bessie Reeces, and he was excused with alacrity .
39) I enter airports with considerably less alacrity , or, preferably, not at all.
40) They were free and accepted with such alacrity I suspected they weren't invited out often.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alacrity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alacrity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alacrity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alacrity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alacrity.
20 examples of simple sentences of alacrity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alacrity
Compound Sentences with alacrity
Complex Sentences with alacrity
Compound-Complex Sentences with alacrity