airmanship in a sentence
1) The landing was acknowledged as an astonishing feat of airmanship .
2) Well done to all, good airmanship , camaraderie and sportsmanship throughout.
3) The alterations to relatively primitive controls could have contributed to Beauchamp-Proctor's poor airmanship .
airmanship example sentences4) The recommendations must clearly substantiate exceptional performance and outstanding airmanship above that normally expected of professional airmen.
5) Complete the airmanship Refresher course if you are interested in honing your aircraft control skills.
6) The Squadron continues to provide airmanship training to young men and women in addition to other activities.
7) He progressed well in his theory examinations; gaining 99 percent for gunnery and 91 percent for airmanship .
8) In 1985 the pilots were awarded the first ever Fédération Aéronautique Internationale Diploma for Outstanding airmanship .
9) Training for the certificate focuses on a better understanding of aircraft systems and a higher standard of airmanship .
10) The cadets were required to sit exams on Principles of Flight, airmanship Knowledge and Basic Navigation.
11) Squadron members also receive ground instruction one night a week during term time in aerodynamics, airmanship , meteorology and navigation.
12) On March 11, 1952, Grissom was promoted to First Lieutenant and was cited for his "superlative airmanship ".
13) Combine this package with the Cirrus airmanship Refresher course or other courses to increase the value of your total training experience.
14) The "Academy Airfield" is used for training cadets in airmanship courses, including parachute training, soaring and powered flight.
15) The citation praised his "masterly airmanship as a fighter pilot" and his "great courage and devotion to duty".
example sentences with airmanship16) To gain their awarded, the young people have learned about airmanship , Navigation, Radio Communication, Leadership, Ceremonial Drill, and Campcraft.
17) The cadets learn about the Air Training Corps, the Royal Air Force, basic principles of airmanship as well as training on how to maintain their issued RAF uniform.
18) These accidents are typically the result of poor airmanship or aircraft control capabilities, which may degrade over time or periods of inactivity.
19) In the year of his graduation, 1973, he received the Outstanding Cadet in airmanship award, as the class "top flyer".
20) In April 1943, he successfully delivered 52 of the original 53 aircraft to Morocco to reinforce U.S. air forces supporting Operation TORCH, a real feat of airmanship .
21) They will then have to complete 3 examinations: Navigation on Land using a map and compass, Principles of Flight and airmanship Knowledge.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airmanship
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airmanship with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airmanship
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airmanship in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airmanship.
20 examples of simple sentences of airmanship. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airmanship
Compound Sentences with airmanship
Complex Sentences with airmanship
Compound-Complex Sentences with airmanship