airliner in a sentence
1) What it saw was a white large airliner sized plane.
2) Her airliner gets shot down and she dies.
3) The airliner was planned to enter service some three years prior.
airliner example sentences4) There were no survivors from either airliner .
5) The airliner's departure was 27 minutes later than scheduled.
6) The first heavy bomber was designed as an airliner .
7) Many variants of this airliner have been built.
8) For a concrete example, consider again the commercial airliner industry.
9) A commercial airliner will not be hijacked again .
10) Many older airliners flying require a flight engineer.
11) These scales are usually reserved for civil airliners .
12) The airliner has a retractable tricycle landing gear.
13) Junkers Ju 60, low wing high speed airliner , 1932.
14) Junkers G 31, 15 seat airliner , 1926.
15) Then traffic controllers supposedly warned that a suspect airliner was dead ahead.
example sentences with airliner16) The deal includes options for a further 150 airliners .
17) The Shuttle was originally conceived to operate somewhat like an airliner .
18) The airliner crashes, killing all 24 people on board.
19) The airliner returned to Damascus for a safe landing.
20) Parking an airliner requires a high degree of attention and planning.
21) This airliner's first flight was on 25 February 2005.
22) The others are by airliner , train, and private automobile.
23) None of the 223 passengers and crew aboard the airliner survived.
24) No trace of the airliner or its occupants ever is found.
25) One passenger, an infant, is killed aboard the airliner .
26) Airliners often carry items of freight and mail.
27) The Boeing 737 airliner crashed upon landing in the Russian city.
28) But then why risk such batteries in airliners ?
How to use airliner in a sentence29) The airliner deaths became all important for Washington's propaganda war.
30) Take the first airliner , Flight 11.
31) The airliner was an MD-80 commercial jet.
32) The airliner was maintained by Pakistan Government Transport.
33) The 1900 is Beechcraft's third regional airliner .
34) Existing airliners were designed to cruise at altitudes below 5,000 feet.
35) UNITA guerrillas claimed to have shot down the airliner .
36) This is the first known case of airliner hijack.
37) Why did military aircraft collide with commercial airliners on several occasions too ?
38) The runway is 2500 m long, able to handle large airliners .
39) Fortunately the airliner landed without incident at Whitehorse.
40) McDonnell Douglas first offered the airliner for sale in 1994.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airliner
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airliner with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airliner
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airliner in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airliner.
20 examples of simple sentences of airliner. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airliner
Compound Sentences with airliner
Complex Sentences with airliner
Compound-Complex Sentences with airliner