airier in a sentence
1) The animation here is airier and more bizarre.
2) The room looked much bigger, airier .
3) The additional sound stage really brings adds enjoyment to the brighter and airier treble.
airier example sentences4) Look for larger pictures and airier spreads in PAW this year.
5) Check the alcohol cent airier and till every day during cold weather, if necessary.
6) Instead, use them in designs that have a much lighter, airier feel.
7) The strawberry mousse, however, was kind of airier , lighter, and runnier.
8) I guess with 100% AP flour, they would have been even crispier and airier .
9) Watson also revealed that he accomplished this by extensively utilising mirrors for an airier and cooler atmosphere.
10) For example, the A- and B-pillars feature a reduced cross section, giving the cabin an airier feeling.
11) The XS has improved in that respect as well and sounds much airier up top while still remaining non-fatiguing.
12) Mids and highs were mostly unchanged, though overall sound seemed a bit airier which was nice on the high end.
13) Three eggs and eight tablespoons of butter go into this mixture, making the texture much airier than your average churro.
14) Phyllo results in a lighter, airier pastry but still not quite the original strudel as the Viennese might describe it.
15) Miss Harker seemed to walk in a cloud of fragrance - even the air round her was somehow airier and lighter than anywhere else in the musty room.
example sentences with airier16) Konitz had played with Mulligan in Claude Thornhill's orchestra, and was seen by some as a stylistic alternative to Parker, with a much lighter and airier sound.
17) The XḾs cabin was described as being of "near Germanic quality" and "spacious", airier than the BMW but less luxurious that the Rover.
18) The heart is often eaten on its own or used as an additive to the ground meat, as do lungs which give a lighter, airier texture to it.
19) One thing the decluttering process has taught me is that any space looks bigger and airier if there are not too many things to distract the eye.
20) The living room footprint remained the same, but Bevan vaulted the ceiling and expanded the opening to the kitchen to make the place feel airier .
21) Just like in the kitchen , open shelving in the office can create an airier feeling, as long as it's not overcrowded or cluttered.
22) Building on the strengths of old-fashioned print, we have committed to producing pages that are airier and more inviting, with more graphics and larger photographs.
23) Is there any chance of a bigger airier room, or is it just
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airier
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airier with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airier
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airier in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airier.
20 examples of simple sentences of airier. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airier
Compound Sentences with airier
Complex Sentences with airier
Compound-Complex Sentences with airier