aircrew in a sentence
1) All aircrew granted a forty eight hour pass.
2) The most common single cause was aircrew error.
3) One issue investigated was selection of aircrew .
aircrew example sentences4) All 14 aircrew on board were killed.
5) Both aircrew and ground team members may receive credit for finds.
6) Aircrew losses were 189 dead, 126 wounded and 224 missing.
7) Aircrew casualties are 211 killed or missing and 108 captured.
8) The mission of base became training of replacement combat aircrews .
9) Military aircrew are trained and keen to undertake dangerous missions .
10) I must admit I missed seeing the aircrew boys around.
11) Only 5 aircrew had been killed, and 6 captured.
12) The "Yorktown" lost ten planes and twelve aircrew .
13) These strike reports are used to evaluate the aircrew .
14) The replacement of pilots and aircrew was more difficult.
15) No aircrew ever thought Berlin was an easy op.
example sentences with aircrew16) This exacerbated a growing lack of experienced aircrews .
17) These airmen served as aircrew on bombers.
18) All of the aircrew were killed instantly.
19) The aircrews trained continuously for the classified mission until May.
20) Bad aircrew training cost Bosnian forces half of their helicopters.
21) Some 400 aircrew was killed, captured, or missing.
22) The aircrew was three captains and one first officer.
23) There were no completely Australian aircrews in either group.
24) The aircrew are being trained by an American team.
25) Australian aircrew supported the fighting on 6 June.
26) The aircrews started to arrive from 24 March.
27) Aircrew are normally trained to handle hijack situations.
28) Once completed, the aircraft was delivered to its squadron aircrew .
How to use aircrew in a sentence29) Over the years this has killed a great many Canberra aircrew .
30) This wing assumed primary responsibility for B-1B advanced aircrew training.
31) This competition was the first to include Reserve associate aircrews .
32) The two aircrew achieved another success on the 9 May.
33) The U.S. lost only seven aircrew members in the battle.
34) From 1941, the base trained all Dutch military aircrews .
35) No aircraft or aircrew were lost during the four Disney combat missions.
36) The 7406th supplied the aircraft, maintenance and aircrew members.
37) Aircrew were armed with twin M60 flexible mounts in each door.
38) Six Spectres and 52 aircrew members were lost to enemy fire.
39) Twenty-two marine aircrew members in fourteen aircraft perished during the same period.
40) RTUs were oversized units designed to train replacement aircrew for assignment overseas.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aircrew
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aircrew with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aircrew
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aircrew in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aircrew.
20 examples of simple sentences of aircrew. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aircrew
Compound Sentences with aircrew
Complex Sentences with aircrew
Compound-Complex Sentences with aircrew