airborne alert in a sentence
1) SAC ordered over sixty B-52 bombers to continue on airborne alert .
2) During the 40-day crisis, wing bomber crews flew 132 airborne alert missions.
3) It helped to demonstrate that a continuous airborne alert could be maintained successfully.
airborne alert example sentences4) While at DEFCON II the 97th maintained two B-52s on airborne alert .
5) Afterwards, the squadron supported SAC's Worldwide airborne alert Force from 1960 to 1965.
6) The 843rd is currently on airborne alert , in flight just hours from the Soviet border.
7) In January 1962, the wing began to participate in the airborne alert operation nicknamed Chrome Dome.
8) As a result, Strategic Air Command canceled normal flying activity and increased the size of its airborne alert forces.
9) They also supported the SAC airborne alert Force and would have refueled any surviving bombers returning from the USSR.
10) While the wing was busy supporting airborne alert missions, Cold War tensions between the United States and Russia came to a head.
11) As a consequence, Violet Club could not be used on an airborne alert , or even flown to a remote dispersal base.
12) Operational with the B-52B by 1960, the 95th Bomb Wing was part of SAC's nuclear deterrent force, and performed airborne alert patrols.
13) On 22 October SAC responded by establishing Defense Condition Three (DEFCON III), and ordered the 97th to place two B-52s on airborne alert .
14) Chrome Dome was an operation where bombers would be in constant airborne alert and loiter at points just outside of the Soviet Union.
15) The B-52s of the 28th BS participated in the "Chrome Dome" Mission wherein some flew airborne alert 24/7.
example sentences with airborne alert16) " "The Mk 39 Mod 2 bomb did not possess adequate safety for the airborne alert role in the B-52," Jones wrote.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne alert
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne alert with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne alert
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne alert in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne alert.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne alert. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne alert
Compound Sentences with airborne alert
Complex Sentences with airborne alert
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne alert