airbag system in a sentence
1) He died in 1975 without seeing widespread adoption of airbag systems .
2) The late classics had an experimental airbag system that requires maintenance .
3) Typical airbag systems are completely disabled by turning off the ignition key.
airbag system example sentences4) June 12, 2014 airbag systems have a warning light.
5) A bullbar developed to work seamlessly with the vehicle's airbag system .
6) There may be independent airbag systems which contain sensors, logic and actuators.
7) Depending on the type of airbag system , potassium chloride may also be present.
8) Adaptive airbag systems may utilize multi-stage airbags to adjust the pressure within the airbag.
9) In 1962, he moved to Tokyo and started work on an airbag system .
10) Takata Co. is one of the largest manufacturers of airbag systems in the world.
11) The technology works cohesively with seatbelts and airbag systems , reducing impact on the passengers.
12) Use CARFAX airbag Tips to make sure this vehicle's airbag system is functional.
13) Dashes are an integral part of the airbag system and often are changed with the bag.
14) One of the most common uses for MEMS accelerometers is in airbag deployment systems for modern automobiles.
15) The same airbag system will be offered as an option from now on in new Corsas.
example sentences with airbag system16) Passengers will absolutely love the high-end seat belts as well as the splendid airbag system of this limo.
17) In 2012 , Bezos and Amazon VP Greg Heart were awarded a patent for a "smartphone airbag system .
18) On 25 November 2008, Holden issued a product recall to fix a potential problem with the side airbag system .
19) In Germany, airbags are regulated as harmful explosives; only mechanics with special training are allowed to service airbag systems .
20) Older airbag systems contained a mixture of sodium azide (NaN3), KNO3, and SiO2.
21) Eyewitness reports also added that the car's airbag suspension system deployed on impact, shielding Wizkid and the driver instantaneously.
22) According to Ducati, the airbag system can reduce the chest trauma by 92% and back trauma by 82%.
23) The Mars Pathfinder lander employed an innovative airbag landing system , supplemented with aerobraking, parachute, and solid rocket landing thrusters.
24) The first motorcycle crash tests with an airbag were performed in 1973 and proved that airbag systems could be advantageous to a rider.
25) In 2003, ILC's airbag system enabled the safe landing of the twin rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, during the Mars Exploration Rover (MER) Missions.
26) Two-stage driver and front seat passenger frontal airbags are standard, as is Audi's "sideguard" head protection curtain airbag system .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airbag system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airbag system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airbag system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airbag system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airbag system.
20 examples of simple sentences of airbag system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airbag system
Compound Sentences with airbag system
Complex Sentences with airbag system
Compound-Complex Sentences with airbag system