ahistorical in a sentence
1) The result is both "hypothetical" and " ahistorical ".
2) Israel is ahistorical and must therefore be destroyed.
3) Similarly, neoclassical economics was accused of abstraction and being ahistorical .
ahistorical example sentences4) Like the original film, this remake is largely ahistorical .
5) Being ahistorical is an ongoing and dangerous hallmark of US society.
6) In keeping with this approach, the film is intentionally ahistorical .
7) Treatment of the Holocaust as ahistorical is bizarre and wrong.
8) In 1894, historian Gustav Storm concluded that this is ahistorical .
9) Spengler distinguishes between ahistorical peoples and peoples caught up in world-history.
10) This is but another reflection of America's ahistorical cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy.
11) In these performances, Maasai culture is presented as ahistorical and static.
12) They were particularly critical of the ahistorical approach of the English utilitarians.
13) This appears reactionary because Freud states it in such general, ahistorical terms.
14) Hence the cartographic community viewed Peters's narrative as ahistorical and mean-spirited.
15) Most significantly, an ahistorical , largely theoretical, emphasis on cultural difference remains limited.
example sentences with ahistorical16) Ideas of an "intolerant Islam, ahistorical Africa or evil China" predominate.
17) None of those things are true ...it's an ahistorical bunch of revisionist nonsense.
18) To be chronically lacking in an awareness and appreciation of history is to be ahistorical .
19) Instead they simply denounce it from an ahistorical perspective as contrary to some absolute morality.
20) However, this controversy is ahistorical , as it projects modern ethnic distinctions onto the past.
21) Strauss's abstract, ahistorical conception of natural right actually distorts genuine universality, Ryn contends.
22) Bernard Lewis takes issue with this view, arguing its modern use is ahistorical and apologetic.
23) On the second error: ahistorical application of a few words from mainstream Enlightenment thinkers is useless.
24) Political Economy introduced questions of history and colonialism to ahistorical anthropological theories of social structure and culture.
25) This does not make for an ahistorical , reactionary enterprise or for an unsophisticated one.
26) The central analogy to the civil rights movement and the women's movement is trivializing and ahistorical .
27) It is these "letter texts" that contain the ahistorical assertions that Haman was a Greek.
28) Similarly, speculative philosophy imposed its own metaphysical categories on diverse concrete realities thus making a particular instance ahistorical .
How to use ahistorical in a sentence29) Psychoanalysis is said to be fundamentally ahistorical , of refusing contextual evidence in favour of timeless psychical structures.
30) The current generations following the boomers -- are some of the most ahistorical -- I have ever encountered .
31) It is foolish and ahistorical to speak of the possibility of tactical alliances between Blacks and the GOP.
32) The Second Religiousness appears as a harbinger of the decline of mature Civilization into an ahistorical state.
33) Unfortunately, overlooking this history and making ahistorical observations can only lead to interpretations which will help partisan interests.
34) Some recent brewers have also included peated malt in interpretations of Scotch ales, although this is generally ahistorical .
35) It is the ahistorical blood-soaked ostrich known as America; and is why America is increasingly loathed world wide.
36) I think these words captured something very important about the pseudo-left - in particular its atheoretical and ahistorical nature.
37) We have lost our innocence that this desire is something ahistorical , that we could not be constituted otherwise.
38) All Americans, but most especially white Americans seem to live in a media-created, ahistorical sort of bubble.
39) Present-mindedness embraces the ahistorical .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ahistorical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ahistorical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ahistorical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ahistorical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ahistorical.
20 examples of simple sentences of ahistorical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ahistorical
Compound Sentences with ahistorical
Complex Sentences with ahistorical
Compound-Complex Sentences with ahistorical