ague in a sentence
1) Our western prairie shakes with fever and ague .
2) These lines is ill with ague .
3) An ague , leaving many dead.
ague example sentences4) That autumn the entire family fell ill with the ague but all survived.
5) Whilst here, Colonel Beckwith was seized with a violent attack of ague .
6) It is a sickly time at present with the feaver and ague .
7) In the commencement of agues , however, the patient is sometimes free from indisposition.
8) The juice and an infusion of the herb were given for intermittent fevers and agues .
9) Nearly all of the settlers experienced fever and ague , and several perished from it.
10) His home cures included hanging three spiders around his neck which "drove my ague away".
11) Some die of the ague .
12) I was ill at the time with the ague but I remember the verdict being recorded.
13) At first I thought it was some ague but it proved to the Sweating Sickness.
14) Chuck , you just provided the very impetus for which us pro 2A people constantly ague .
15) Athelstan studied the jars, dismissing them as nothing but mild cures for ague , aches and pains.
example sentences with ague16) Many persons who have a raging war-fever before going into battle are apt to get the ague afterward.
17) She stuck her chin in the air and glared - underneath shaking as if she had an ague .
18) In very obstinate agues , the bark will sometimes be more efficacious if mixed with strong brandy and water.
19) On the 15th of August thirteen ounces of blood were drawn from him and the tertian ague supervened.
20) The trees shook, all their young leaves shivering as if with ague or fear of the approaching storm.
21) The gout and agues are not so much as known by them, neither are they liable to sciatica.
22) Someone living in swampy areas would be more susceptible to the ague than someone living in a hot dry land.
23) It is likewise termed autumnal ague , when it happens in autumn, and vernal, when in the spring.
24) What they fail to understand, Gordon agues , is that sociality is also constructed, which makes social constructivism redundant.
25) Richard now pressed on to Salerno, where he wanted to discuss a recurrent ague with the city's famous doctors.
26) Febrile is from the Latin word "febris", meaning "fever", and archaically known as " ague ".
27) In the minor le agues Matt Carpenter has produced numbers that would mediocre at best coming from your first baseman or outfielder .
28) Some months before he had called to visit young Sir Harry Vane, who was just recovering from an attack of ague .
How to use ague in a sentence29) Persons afflicted with ague are instructed to visit the nearest crossroads five times in succes- sion and there bury a new-laid tgg.
30) SYMPTOMS.-Every fit of ague consists of three stages:- a cold, a hot, and a sweating stage.
31) The island of Walcheren, where they landed, was pestilential and disease-ridden (mainly with malaria or " ague ").
32) At the end of the first summer in Illinois an attack of fever and ague put the Lincolns again on the move.
33) Because this is that a real chemical, but just ague over looked by docs to try to get to page 2 depressingly they're chlamydial from there.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ague
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ague with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ague
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ague in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ague.
20 examples of simple sentences of ague. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ague
Compound Sentences with ague
Complex Sentences with ague
Compound-Complex Sentences with ague