aguardiente in a sentence
1) The basic product is called orujo or aguardiente (burning water).
2) Nazario Benavídez later obtained a job managing an " aguardiente " distillery.
3) San Juan was mainly known for its " aguardiente ", or strong liquor.
aguardiente example sentences
aguardiente example sentences4) Pour the aguardiente and maintain in the fire but do not let it boil.
5) The oldest use of the word "pisco" to denote Peruvian aguardiente dates from 1764.
6) Murtado: Liquor based on aguardiente and Ugni molinae.
7) Canelazo is a hot drink from the Altiplano prepared with aguapanela, cinnamon and aguardiente .
8) He limited the manufacture of aguardiente from sugar cane to authorized factories, which he taxed heavily.
9) Licor de oro (golden liquor): A liquor distilled from a mixture of aguardiente and fermented milk.
10) Beverages include atole, pulque and aguardiente (a liquor made from sugar cane from the Sierra Gorda region).
11) Orujo de Galicia (also called " aguardiente " or firewater) is a high alcohol content drink, native of Galicia.
12) Aguardiente is best drunk in small quantities or, if you value your throat, taste buds and stomach lining, not at all.
13) Among the typical drinks, you can find: aguardiente de Caña (sugar cane liquor); Coco con aguardiente (coconut juice with liquor).
14) Among the typical drinks, you can find: aguardiente de Caña (sugar cane liquor); Coco con aguardiente (coconut juice with liquor).
15) Traditional beverages include pulque, aguamiel, aguardiente and mezcal as well as a purely local beverage called colonche, made by fermenting a cactus fruit.
example sentences with aguardiente
example sentences with aguardiente16) Most distilled liquor in the Spanish colonies was called aguardiente , many present-day liquor names in the Americas being adopted only by the 17th Century or later.
17) Since at least 1764, Peruvian aguardiente was called "pisco" after its port of shipping; the usage of the name "pisco" for aguardiente then spread to Chile.
18) Since at least 1764, Peruvian aguardiente was called "pisco" after its port of shipping; the usage of the name "pisco" for aguardiente then spread to Chile.
19) The musical part varies greatly in length, the plays with most music being "Agua, azucarillos y aguardiente " and "La verbena de la paloma".
20) Chorizo can be eaten sliced in a sandwich, grilled, fried, or simmered in liquid, including apple cider or other strong alcoholic beverage such as " aguardiente ".
21) The archives of the Jesuits in 1767 certify that at that time Northern Chile was already a great producer of aguardiente thanks to its dry, sunny climate.
22) Other widely consumed spirits are " aguardiente " (firewater) made from sugar cane, known as "caña quemada" ("burnt cane") or, simply, 'caña' ("cane").
23) A man of some note, named Sinclair, presided, and after a substantial meal and a reasonable supply of aguardiente [brandy] we then began the toasts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aguardiente
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aguardiente with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aguardiente
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aguardiente in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aguardiente.
20 examples of simple sentences of aguardiente. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aguardiente
Compound Sentences with aguardiente
Complex Sentences with aguardiente
Compound-Complex Sentences with aguardiente