aground in a sentence
1) Seven boats ran aground during the storm.
2) The tender was chased aground and captured.
3) The ship runs aground on a tropical island.
aground example sentences4) The stern section remained aground for over nine years.
5) Both ships then ran aground in shallow water.
6) Several fishing vessels ran aground and 28 people were injured.
7) But now that model has run aground .
8) The Minnesota ran aground before reaching there.
9) A year later, the vessel was still firmly aground .
10) Here, the excitement of travel finally runs aground .
11) While she was doing this she ran aground .
12) Some of their ships also ran aground .
13) More were sunk over the following days or ran aground .
14) The Union had lost two ships and three were aground .
15) But let's not run aground on paradox.
example sentences with aground16) The largely helpless vessel ran aground near St. Catherine's.
17) The berg must be very firmly aground .
18) The patrol craft was forced aground and subsequently declared a total loss.
19) The ships had struck a reef and run aground during rough seas.
20) How did Captain Cook keep the ship from going aground ?
21) We have shared one car meaning my schedule revolves aground his.
22) They went aground on the beach or bar in winter.
23) Twenty-two ships ran aground in the harbor.
24) She ran aground at Spithead before sailing.
25) She was refloated but then ran aground again near the wharf.
26) PT-31 suffered engine trouble and ran aground on a reef.
27) The "Izumrud" ran aground near the Siberian coast.
28) A ferry was also washed aground on the James River.
How to use aground in a sentence29) However, the Chinese ran aground on a nearby reef.
30) As a result, the vessel had to be run aground .
31) Of possession as the delusion we all run aground on.
32) Does it not run aground on this again and again?
33) During the destroyer force's departure from Kingston, ran aground .
34) A type of map which tells you exactly where you are aground .
35) If he went aground history would record it as another lost ship.
36) Now they were aground in water too shallow to float their boat.
37) Two that had sought refuge in Magdalena Bay were driven aground .
38) Fishing vessels and other large boats occasionally run aground on a reef.
39) After little time, this ship ran aground and rotted.
40) Have you seen a ship aground in a spongy bog?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aground
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aground with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aground
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aground in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aground.
20 examples of simple sentences of aground. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aground
Compound Sentences with aground
Complex Sentences with aground
Compound-Complex Sentences with aground