agrochemical in a sentence
1) Agrochemical companies are the second largest users of fine chemicals.
2) Consumers can help puncture the inflated claims of giant agrochemical companies.
3) DowElanco is a worldwide research based agrochemical company.
agrochemical example sentences4) I requested CJ to specify what these agrochemicals are.
5) Nevertheless, many agrochemical companies are undertaking extensive research programmes on biological control.
6) Composite powders have been patented for use as agrochemicals and herbicides.
7) Agrochemical products are mainly sold through dealers and distributors to growers and others.
8) This is particularly true in developing countries and for agrochemical farms growing cotton .
9) Betulin is used in cosmetics pharmaceuticals perfumes agrochemical products and food supplements .
10) Agrochemicals increase trematode infections in a declining amphibian species.
11) Specialty chemicals are used as starting materials for production of agrochemicals and pharmaceuticals.
12) Organosulfur compounds are used in pharmaceuticals, dyestuffs, and agrochemicals .
13) Mr Ward, 24, works in the agrochemical industry near York.
14) Does CS think agrochemical and water hardness are partially responsible for the epidemic.
15) Many traditional seed-producing companies have been bought by agrochemical companies or oil-companies.
example sentences with agrochemical16) Several drugs and agrochemicals contain only one fluorine center or one trifluoromethyl group.
17) Then CS wanted me to specify what the agrochemicals responsible for CKDu are.
18) The Institute will also develop synthetic methods towards agrochemicals and technologies for potent drugs evaluation.
19) In addition to conventional agrochemical business, it is involved in genetic engineering of food.
20) Consequently, the level of regulation on the use of agrochemicals is steadily increasing.
21) The partnerships will allow Schering to focus on its core pharmaceutical and agrochemical businesses.
22) In synthetic life science products, N-heterocyclic moieties are widely diffuses both pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals .
23) Betulin is used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, perfumes, agrochemical products and food supplements.
24) As a result, nutrients, phosphorus, and agrochemicals are retained for the plants benefit.
25) Alar tops the Parents for Safe Food 'dirty dozen' list of worrying agrochemicals .
26) Hydrophobic agrochemicals in general have longer half lives and therefore display increased risk of adverse environmental impact.
27) Other pharmaceutical and agrochemical companies gradually followed suit and also started outsourcing the procurement of fine chemicals.
28) Fine chemicals are used as starting materials for specialty chemicals, particularly pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals and agrochemicals .
How to use agrochemical in a sentence29) Many of these communities are located near giant chile and tomatillo plantations where agrochemical use is rampant.
30) Farmers acquire adequate knowledge required on the correct amount use of agrochemicals and other agriculture related technologies.
31) Agrochemical companies sometimes outsource just these steps, which require specialized equipment, on toll conversion deals.
32) Taming the droplet But so far, few agrochemical companies have registered formulations suitable for ULV.
33) The company traditionally manufactures and markets agrochemicals used by farmers to help control weeds, insects and molds.
34) ICI Bioscience would comprise pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals and seeds, and most of the specialities business.
35) The new division will be called Zeneca and will take in seeds, agrochemicals and pharmaceuticals.
36) That means Buhler's organic cotton remains free of agrochemicals from seed to soft, luxurious final product.
37) Less reliance on agrochemicals for crop protection - which enhances the quality of both soil and water5.
38) Given the indiscriminate use of agrochemicals , do we know how much poison we are ingesting daily?
39) Fortunately continuing research by agrochemical manufacturers has to a large extent enabled the persistent organo-chlorides to be suspended.
40) Joining the DowElanco team represents an unparalleled opportunity to develop a career with a major global agrochemical business.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agrochemical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agrochemical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agrochemical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agrochemical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agrochemical.
20 examples of simple sentences of agrochemical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agrochemical
Compound Sentences with agrochemical
Complex Sentences with agrochemical
Compound-Complex Sentences with agrochemical