agrobusiness in a sentence
1) These ' agrobusiness' operations occupied lands previously tilled by small local farmers.
2) Rapacious techno-capitalist agrobusiness has been shown to be predatory and short-sighted.
3) In 2000 Novartis and AstraZeneca combined their agrobusiness divisions to create a new company, Syngenta.
agrobusiness example sentences4) Obasanjo added that the trend could be reversed if agrobusiness operators began to acquire management skills for their businesses .
5) The Municipality of San Felipe de Puerto Plata is prominent in agrobusiness and tourism, making it a major contributor to the economic growth of the entire country.
6) It is nicknamed "Brazilian California", because of a combination of an economy based on agrobusiness plus high technology, wealth and sunny weather all year long.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agrobusiness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agrobusiness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agrobusiness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agrobusiness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agrobusiness.
20 examples of simple sentences of agrobusiness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agrobusiness
Compound Sentences with agrobusiness
Complex Sentences with agrobusiness
Compound-Complex Sentences with agrobusiness