agrin in a sentence
1) Also, ennui is very important for agrin function.
2) Agrin transduces the signal via MuSK receptor to rapsyn.
3) AChR experiences multimerization within the post-synaptic membrane largely due to the signaling molecule agrin .
agrin example sentences4) In mice which are deficient for either agrin or MuSK, the neuromuscular junction does not form.
5) Antibodies against MuSK inhibit the signaling of MuSK normally induced by its nerve-derived ligand, agrin .
6) Agrin induces clustering of AchRs on the muscle surface and synapse formation is disrupted in agrin knockout mice.
7) Agrin induces clustering of AchRs on the muscle surface and synapse formation is disrupted in agrin knockout mice.
8) Neuromuscular synaptogenesis: DNAJA3 is an essential component of the agrin signaling pathway that is crucial for synaptic development.
9) Indeed, some of the molecules involved in these interactions (such as agrin ) have already been identified.
10) They also showed that the synaptogenic signal is produced by the nerve, and they identified the factor as agrin .
11) The axon of the motoneuron releases agrin , a proteoglycan that initiates a cascade that eventually leads to AChR association.
12) In motor neurons, Wnt-3 works with agrin to promote growth cone enlargement, axon branching and synaptic vesicle clustering.
13) Agrin binds to a muscle-specific kinase (MuSK) receptor in the post-synaptic membrane, and this in turn leads to downstream activation of the cytoplasmic protein Rapsyn.
14) Upon activation by its ligand agrin , MuSK signals via two proteins called "Dok-7" and "rapsyn", to induce "clustering" of acetylcholine receptors.
15) Agrin , a heparin proteoglycan, and MuSK kinase are thought to help stabilize the accumulation of AChR in the central regions of the myocyte.
example sentences with agrin16) Agrin appears not to be a central mediator of CNS synapse formation and there is active interest in identifying signals that mediate CNS synaptogenesis.
17) The vascular basement membrane components agrin and laminins are important for anchoring astrocyte end-feet proteins Aqp4 and Kir 4.1 via dystroglycan complex [ 31 ].
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agrin
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agrin with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agrin
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agrin in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agrin.
20 examples of simple sentences of agrin. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agrin
Compound Sentences with agrin
Complex Sentences with agrin
Compound-Complex Sentences with agrin