agreeably in a sentence
1) They felt agreeably cold in my hands.
2) He's brought the soda perfectly agreeably .
3) Working on your plan agreeably might involve compromise in certain areas.
agreeably example sentences4) Heaven heard, and answered agreeably to thy wishes.
5) Music plays, flags flap, all agreeably patriotic.
6) With these we should agree to disagree agreeably .
7) Many of these bacteria live agreeably with your body.
8) Two days could not possibly have been spent better or more agreeably .
9) His father nodded agreeably and settled his hat back on his head.
10) Thus the night passed agreeably away.
11) The four tall brothers walked in stooped silence but their wives chatted agreeably .
12) The Kentucky Post Covington, more and more agreeably .
13) Putting aside relationship issues to co-parent agreeably can be fraught with stress.
14) Maybe we'll just have to disagree agreeably about this one.
15) Tina Fey has made her mark in roles that are agreeably human-scaled .
example sentences with agreeably16) On this and every morning Aunt Tossie greeted Nicandra most agreeably .
17) He had expected a storm of tear and reproach, but was agreeably mistaken.
18) I grunted agreeably , because I'M ALL MAN or whatever.
19) O UR TRAVELERS SPENT the first day very agreeably .
20) PAMELA: You rally my folly very agreeably , but I like Monday best.
21) Even Laurence was agreeably surprised.
22) He talked very familiarly, but agreeably , and glanced over a variety of subjects.
23) It is also interspersed with many useful remarks that will no doubt agreeably entertain my readers.
24) They were agreeably surprised when they were paroled and permitted to depart with the white prisoners.
25) Mr Shahrur is agreeably surprised that so many want to read his fat and difficult book.
26) Hercule Poirot sat at breakfast in his small but agreeably cosy flat in Whitehall Mansions.
27) The narratives are clear and agreeably written, the remarks on men and things clever and judicious.
28) They're agreeably familiar, and the tattier they get, the more comfortable they become.
How to use agreeably in a sentence29) The Sire de Maletroit chirped agreeably .
30) He was always respectful of other opinions, even when he disagreed and said so, agreeably .
31) So tonight the wraps are off and I think you'll agreeably surprised by what you hear!
32) Broadcasting from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park presenters Lineker and David Walliams were an agreeably odd couple.
33) I cannot remember a meal that I enjoyed more or that seemed more wildly and agreeably extravagant.
34) Oil doesn't seem to be functionally necessary, but the linseed does leave an agreeably grippy surface.
35) Had I but enjoyed my former serenity, how agreeably would such a landscape have affected my imagination!
36) He naturally acts agreeably to the motives presented to him, with a liberty of choice respecting them.
37) Gifford was agreeably disappointed.
38) Free Thought Exchange is about learning how to work and live agreeably and peacefully alongside those with different beliefs.
39) We prepare for the worst-case slope and then are agreeably surprised when disaster takes longer to come than expected.
40) With Al & George (see Today), and the agreeably laid-back Irish comedian Sean Hughes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agreeably
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agreeably with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agreeably
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agreeably in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agreeably.
20 examples of simple sentences of agreeably. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agreeably
Compound Sentences with agreeably
Complex Sentences with agreeably
Compound-Complex Sentences with agreeably