affectionally in a sentence
1) They would affectionally be known as the Four Musketeers.
2) Fat Albert, as it's affectionally called, has been in RAF service for twenty five years.
3) Probably the best response to the Kardashian Haterade Campaign (KHC, as it is affectionally known).
affectionally example sentences4) Alessandro Costacurta was affectionally known to his fans as "Billy", due to his thin physique in his youth.
5) Gissendanner, affectionally known to friends and family as 'Boomie,'" was related to the "Hate Being Sober" rapper by marriage.
6) Greg and co-worker Nick Stokes have remained brotherly since the first season with Nick affectionally calling him "Greggo" or "G" sometimes.
7) The club was affectionally known as "Zans" and after Ted's death in 1978 it was handed down to his daughter.
8) It was affectionally called the "Silver Sliver", the "Zipper" or "Zip", but normally the "Starfigher" or simply the "104" (one-oh-four).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affectionally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affectionally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affectionally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affectionally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affectionally.
20 examples of simple sentences of affectionally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affectionally
Compound Sentences with affectionally
Complex Sentences with affectionally
Compound-Complex Sentences with affectionally