affectations in a sentence
1) Other affectations included Jack using two microphones onstage.
2) Specific rituals and affectations to be adopted.
3) I really liked your affectations , particularly your smoking jacket and pipe.
affectations example sentences4) No showy affectations or "hey look at me" mannerisms.
5) Darby has clearly worked hard to create individual mannerisms and affectations for each character.
6) Two affectations of Wilson's character plague William, preying upon his soul.
7) The affectations of masculinity that characters adopt in order to successfully pass are deceptively simple.
8) Other Latin elements in British place names often derive from the medieval period as affectations .
9) The success of his affectations .
10) Woo's more difficult affectations to cotton to are his heavy-handed themes and ponderous emotional stylistics.
11) Usually I 'll just read it kind of monotone without a lot of inflections or affectations .
12) On one hand, these affectations have nothing to do with the actual, on screen sport.
13) The accident gave rise to Gertrude Stein's mordant remark that " affectations can be dangerous".
14) Hilary looked sick while she was construing, and Miss B. said she was tired of our affectations ....
15) For all its old-school soul and R&B affectations , there's nothing "retro" about Food .
example sentences with affectations16) A Comedy of manners film satirises the manners and affectations of a social class, often represented by stock characters.
17) Considering the slight affectations , previous to the generation of observable lesions at necropsy, the percentage should be higher.
18) You can take on the affectations and the postures of other places and even learn to speak their ways.
19) These latter-day poems, however, include tightly nested meanings, baroque affectations of whimsy and down-the-rabbit-hole shifts in perspective.
20) The affectations of a false emotional attitude, the exaggeration of feelings actually possessed, and excitation of mere sentimental associations.
21) Despite her irritating affectations , she did have a genuine flair for divining quality in both literature and the visual arts.
22) Much of the history written about Sherman Bell has to do with his characteristics, his attitude, and his affectations .
23) Toward the end of the 17th century a movement arose in opposition to the affectations and unrestraint of the baroque style.
24) You can't make out, you don't care, and you're fed up of the affectations , the self-indulgence.
25) Of course, toys imbue us with style, gender, social roles - all our unwilled affectations - long before the mass media do.
26) Her manner was simple, though for the very reason that she had not yet learned the many little affectations with which women conceal their true feelings.
27) Clapton sounds just like he has throughout the past 20 years, but Bruce's Cream-era vocal affectations are as recognizable as ever despite his pop crooning.
28) In this paradigm, musicians can act as a nexus of many stylistic affectations that might be realized in a unique artistic voice that the listener might find exotic.
How to use affectations in a sentence29) Crimes Of Passion (1980) Keith Olsen produces this time, and he drops the New Wave affectations in favor of good old mindless rock and roll.
30) As one of Britain's top voice experts, Miss Davies monitors the way politicians talk - their accent, their peculiarities, their little affectations .
31) It's both a thriller (a very harrowing, nightmarish one) and a satire of small town Americana, filled with surreal affectations and deadpan performances.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affectations
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affectations with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affectations
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affectations in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affectations.
20 examples of simple sentences of affectations. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affectations
Compound Sentences with affectations
Complex Sentences with affectations
Compound-Complex Sentences with affectations